Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Continuum DLC Pack #2. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum Shaolin Shuffle Guide
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum Easter Eggs
Playable Pam Grier Easter Egg
How To Unlock The Playable Pam Grier Character:
• Here’s a video guide showing you where to unlock Pam Grier as a playable character!
Zombies Mode Easter Eggs
Here are all the steps to take to finish the Shaolin Shuffle easter egg puzzle. Starting with a bunch of tutorials to get you properly prepared.
TUTORIAL #1: How To Turn On The Power Location Guide:
The power generator location on Shaolin Shuffle.
• A short guide showing you how to find the power switch in Shaolin Shuffle.
Note: The Pack-a-Punch Perk Machines can be used after turning on the power.
TUTORIAL #2: Perk Machines Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find every Pack-A-Punch Machine Location to get Perks in Shaolin Shuffle.
– Flyer Locations: Outside the PAP room, rooftop near quickies, near the racing stripes perk, garbage bin by the dojo.
– Film Reel Locations: In the Rat King’s Lair, in the Disco room near the Skull Crusher machine, on a box near Tuff Nuff, on a chair in the PAP room.
TUTORIAL #3: Alien Fuse Parts Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find all Alien Fuses, which will let you Double-Pack-A-Punch. Note that you will need $5,000 – $10,000 to do this.
TUTORIAL #4: How To Get The Upgraded Katana Wonder Weapon:
• A voiced guide showing you how to get the Katana Wonder Weapon, as well as how to upgrade the Katana by pack a punch & double pack a punching it.
EASTER EGG ALL STEPS: 100% Guide:
• A 100% complete video guide with easy voice-over tips every step of the way.
From finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest to listing all the requirements to complete it.
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
That’s it! You will soon have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new Shaolin Shuffle map. 😀
Have you found any Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum easter eggs?