Nex Machina, the new game from Houseqmarque in collaboration with Robotron and Smash TV creator Eugene Jarvis, is coming to PC in addition to the previously revealed PlayStation 4 version, Housemarque announced.
Check Out the Nex Machina PC Announcement Trailer:
Here’s Nex Machina image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
About Nex Machina
Nex Machina is an intense arcade style twin-stick shooter from Housemarque. Taking hints from both Robotron and Smash TV, Nex Machina focuses on pure action, voxel destruction and competition in the distant, cablepunk themed future.
In the world of Nex Machina, humans have become so dependent on technology that they cannot avert their eyes from portable devices anymore. Around them, machines have reached consciousness and surpassed human intelligence tenfold. No reasons to be servants now – robots are clearly the superior lifeform. And to make their point, they start eradicating all human life…
Housemarque, the creators of Resogun, and Eugene Jarvis invite you on a trip back to the age of arcades and play Nex Machina, the twinstick shooter of this generation. Destroy the evil robots, free the humans and defeat your friends’ high scores along with their dreams of success. Do you have what it takes to make it to the top?
• Explosive twin-stick arcade shooter gaming at its finest
• Over 100+ challenging levels in 5+ different intense worlds
• Secret paths, levels and humans
• Deep scoring system, rich metagame and replayability
• Specially tailored feats and achievements
• Community and friend leaderboards
• Unlockables and player profiles
• Next gen signed distance field (SDF) ray-tracing and morphing tech
• Voxel driven, significantly reworked version of the Housemarque engine