World of Final Fantasy will add Balthier from Final Fantasy XII as a Champion Summon via free downloadable content on March 23, Square Enix announced at the Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age PAX East 2017 panel.
Watch the World of Final Fantasy Balthier Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here’s Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Square Enix will release World of Final Fantasy patch 1.03 alongside the release of the free “Champion Summon: Balthier” downloadable content on the same day.
Here are the change notes:
• Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
• “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
• Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
• “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
• “Random” added to battle BGM.
• HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.