The Mass Effect Andromeda achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC sci-fi action-RPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Mass Effect Andromeda achievement guide we’ll show there are 55 Achievements (0 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Mass Effect Andromeda Guides:
- This Page: Mass Effect Andromeda Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Mass Effect Andromeda Walkthrough
- Next Page: Mass Effect Andromeda Cheats
- Next Page: Mass Effect Andromeda Trophies Guide
Mass Effect Andromeda Achievements Guide
Spoiler Warning: Some of the listed achievements contain story spoilers.
1. Fireworks (15G) — Perform 100 power combos.
2. Terminator (15G) — Kill 2000 enemies.
3. Death from Above (15G) — Kill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
4. Close Combat Specialist (15G) — Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
5. With Our Powers Combined (15G) — Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
6. Pinpoint Shot (15G) — Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
7. Medic! (15G) — Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
8. Mastermind (10G) — Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
9. Icebreaker (10G) — Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
Tips: You need to buy the “Cryo Beam” tech skill, you can use this to freeze enemies. You can buy this skill at any time in the game. You then want to assign it to your skills so you can use it in game.
Now, find an enemy and use the Cryo Beam on it but don’t hold it down for too long! The enemy will just die if you do, so hold it until you see the enemy go white and freeze. Then, simply jump up with boost and slam the ground by meleeing while in air.
10. Fastball (10G) — Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
11. Rough Landing (10G) — Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
Tips: You need to buy the following skills: “Mine”, “Pull” and “Throw”. Each of them require one skill point. Find any enemy, and place a trip mine down. Now use the “Pull” skill on an enemy and keep it held. Aim him at the mine and then use the “Throw” skill. If done right the enemy will detonate the mine and the achievement will unlock.
12. Friendly Fire (10G) — Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
13. Trapshooter (10G) — Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
14. Sucker Punch (10G) — Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
15. Pyrotechnics Expert (10G) — Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
Tips: This can be done on the first planet in the game, Eos, where you’ll come across a “Kett Research Center”. Here, a drop ship will drop a lot of enemies and they’ll all jump down from the roof above to the area below. Simply use the flamethrower on the group when they jump down and this will be more than enough for the achievement to unlock.
Note: If you have missed this, make a manual save and then reload Chapter 2 in the save files. You’ll be able to replay this then.
Alternatively, just wait for drop ships to fly above you and drop 3+ enemies on you. if you are quick enough you can set 3 on fire at the same time easy enough.
16. Long-Distance Jump (10G) — Travel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
Tips: This can be done on the first planet in the game, Eos, where you can fast travel to “Fairwinds Basin”. Here, from the high desert peak run, jump & evade mid-air towards the satellite you can see on the horizon. Time the evade move just right after the jump and that should give you enough air to get the long distance jump achievement.
17. Matchmaker (20G) — Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
18. Vanguard Surprise (10G) — While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
Tips: You need to buy the following two skills: “Tactical Cloak” and “Charge Attack”. The charge attack skill requires you to invest 9 skill points into the Biotics skill tree before it will even unlock for purchase. Once you have it, find any enemy and use your cloak and then immediately use the charge attack. The achievement will unlock shortly afterwards.
19. Hang Time (10G) — Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
Location & Requirements: This can only be done on H-047c.
You’ll need a few Nomad upgrades including: supercharged boost, vertical thrust and 4WD suspension.
20. Unwavering (90G) — Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
21. Veteran (30G) — Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
22. APEX (10G) — Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
23. Explorer (10G) — Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
24. Mission Accomplished (30G) — Activate Meridian.
25. Activation (20G) — Activate the Remnant city.
26. Family Connections (20G) — Reboot the Pathfinder.
27. Liberation (20G) — Free the salarian ark.
28. Foothold (15G) — Establish an outpost.
29. Exaltation (15G) — Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angara prisoners.
30. First Steps (15G) — Meet the angara on Aya.
31. Alliance (15G) — Ally with an outlaw faction.
32. Pathfinder (15G) — Become the new Pathfinder.
33. Initiated (15G) — Gain access to the Tempest.
34. World-Shaper (15G) — Activate the first Remnant vault.
35. Buccaneer (15G) — Recover the krogan colony ship.
36. Building Bridges (15G) — Stop the Roekaar leader.
37. United (15G) — Unite the outposts against a common threat.
38. Helping Hand (15G) — Help Vetra’s sister.
39. Signal Tracking (15G) — Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
40. Role Model (15G) — Rescue the asari ark.
41. Full Roster (15G) — In single-player mode, recruit all 6 squadmates.
42. First Contact (10G) — Land on an alien planet.
43. Peak Condition (30G) — Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
44. Kitted Out (30G) — Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
45. High Performance (30G) — Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
46. Full Power (20G) — Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
47. Almost There (20G) — Reach Level 25 in single-player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
48. Teamwork (20G) — Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
49. Top Talent (20G) — Promote a strike team to Level 20.
50. Jack Of All Trades (10G) — Equip three different profile types.
51. All Clear (90G) — Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
52. Terraformer (15G) — Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
53. Craftsmanship (10G) — Craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
54. Data Mining (10G) — Scan 100 different objects.
55. Cryptographer (10G) — Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
Please comment if you have any Mass Effect Andromeda achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!