Cosmic Star Heroine will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC on April 11, developer Zeboyd Games announced. It will cost $14.99.
The PlayStation 4 version of the game will be cross-buy with PS Vita, meaning if you buy the PlayStation 4 version, you get the PS Vita version and vice-versa. The PS Vita version will not release on April 11, however, but “soon after,” as it “needed some extra time to polish up.”
Here’s an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Alyssa L’Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
• The best of classic and modern RPGs!
• Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
• No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
• 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
• Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
• Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
• Over 100 minutes of music!
• Multi-character combo techniques!
• Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
• Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!