The Horizon Zero Dawn trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-RPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Horizon Zero Dawn trophy guide we’ll show there are 56 Trophies (42 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 title. Earn Bronze (48), Silver (5), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Horizon Zero Dawn Guides:
- This Page: Horizon Zero Dawn Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Horizon Zero Dawn Cheats
Horizon Zero Dawn Trophies Guide
Here’s a quick introduction explaining How to get all trophies in Horizon Zero Dawn. How to get all optional allies, collectibles and which side quests you need to get the platinum trophy.
1. All trophies obtained (Platinum) — Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies.
2. Stealth killed 10 machines (Bronze) — Performed a stealth kill on 10 machines.
3. 3 Strikes From Above (Bronze) — Killed 3 enemies using the Strike from Above skill.
4. Tore off 10 components (Bronze) — Detached 10 components from machines during combat.
5. 10 Vulnerable machine kills (Bronze) — Killed 10 machines weak to Fire while burning, or weak to Freeze while frozen.
6. Tore off 5 heavy weapons (Bronze) — Detached 5 heavy weapons from machines during combat.
7. Headshot 30 human enemies (Bronze) — Killed 30 human enemies by landing headshots on them.
8. Downed 23 Grazer dummies (Bronze) — Found and knocked over all of the Grazer training dummies in the Nora region.
Tip: There are 23 Grazer training dummies in total. Specific locations are listed for the visual guide below.
• 0:00 – Rost’s Home (7)
• 1:11 – Mother’s Watch (2)
• 1:40 – Mother’s Cradle (2)
• 2:32 – Nora Hunting Grounds (2)
• 3:02 – Mother’s Heart (2)
• 3:32 – Mother’s Rise (2)
• 4:09 – Devil’s Thirst Bandit Camp (1)
• 4:34 – Mother’s Crown (2)
• 5:08 – Hunter’s Gathering (2)
• 5:43 – Two-Teeth Bandit Camp (1)
9. First Modification (Bronze) — Used a Weapon Coil or Outfit Weave on a modifiable weapon or outfit.
10. Reached level 10 (Bronze) — Reached player level 10.
11. Reached level 25 (Bronze) — Reached player level 25.
12. Reached level 40 (Bronze) — Reached player level 40.
13. Reached level 50 (Bronze) — Reached player level 50.
14. All Skills learned (Bronze) — Learned all available skills.
15. 7 types of machine overridden (Bronze) — Unlocked and used the overrides for 7 different types of machine.
16. All Acquisition machines killed (Bronze) — Killed at least one of every type of Acquisition machine.
17. All Recon machines killed (Bronze) — Killed at least one of every type of Reconnaissance machine.
18. All Combat machines killed (Bronze) — Killed at least one of every type of Combat machine.
19. All Transport machines killed (Bronze) — Killed at least one of every type of Transport machine.
20. First Tallneck Overridden (Bronze) — Scaled a Tallneck and accessed its information.
21. First Bandit Camp cleared (Bronze) — Took back a settlement from a bandit clan.
22. First Core Overridden (Bronze) — Reached the Core of a Cauldron and accessed its information.
23. All Suns at one Ground (Bronze) — Earned at least a Half Sun mark in all three trials at one Hunting Ground.
24. Blazing Suns at one Ground (Bronze) — Earned a Blazing Sun mark in all three trials at one Hunting Ground.
25. First Corrupted Zone cleared (Bronze) — Killed all the corrupted machines in a Corrupted Zone.
26. All Tallnecks Overridden (Silver) — Scaled all of the Tallnecks and accessed their information.
27. Cleared all the Bandit Camps (Silver) — Took back all settlements from the bandit clans.
28. All Cores Overridden (Silver) — Reached the Core of every Cauldron and accessed the information within.
29. All Suns at all Grounds (Silver) — Earned at least a Half Sun mark in all trials at all of the Hunting Grounds.
30. Blazing Suns at all Grounds (Gold) — Earned a Blazing Sun mark in all trials at all of the Hunting Grounds.
31. All Corrupted Zones cleared (Silver) — Killed all the corrupted machines in every Corrupted Zone.
32. All machines catalogued (Bronze) — Encountered and Focus scanned every type of machine.
33. First Vantage found (Bronze) — Found and accessed a Vantage datapoint.
34. First Metal Flower found (Bronze) — Discovered a strange metal flower.
35. First Banuk Figure found (Bronze) — Found a wooden effigy left by a Banuk traveler.
36. First Ancient Vessel found (Bronze) — Found an ancient vessel once used by the Old Ones.
37. All Vantages found (Bronze) — Found and accessed all of the Vantage datapoints.
38. All Metal Flowers found (Bronze) — Found all of the Metal Flowers.
39. All Banuk Figures found (Bronze) — Found all of Arnak’s figures.
40. All Ancient Vessels found (Bronze) — Found all the Ancient Vessels.
Tip: All above mentioned collectibles can be easily found if you find a special merchant that sells maps, as shown in this video guide.
41. Got the Shield-Weaver outfit (Bronze) — Recovered an ancient technology and put it to use [by finding all 5 Power Cells and bringing them to the Ancient Armory].
42. Followed Rost’s teachings (Bronze) — Learned to hunt and fight alongside Rost.
43. Defeated the Sawtooth (Bronze) — Defeated the Sawtooth that threatened the Nora.
44. Triumphed in the Proving (Bronze) — Overcame adversity and placed first in the Proving.
45. Fought back the corruption (Bronze) — Destroyed the corruption inside the Nora valley.
46. Learned of the ancient past (Bronze) — Learned of the ancient past at Maker’s End.
47. Crashed the Eclipse network (Bronze) — Infiltrated the Eclipse battle camp and crashed their network.
48. Discovered the truth (Bronze) — Discovered the truth of Zero Dawn.
49. Broke the siege of All-Mother (Bronze) — Defeated the invaders and went inside the sacred mountain.
50. Recovered a powerful weapon (Bronze) — Explored the Mountain That Fell and recovered a powerful weapon.
51. All allies joined (Bronze) — Given Aloy’s actions, all possible optional allies joined the defense.
52. Ended the war machine threat (Gold) — Ended the threat of the ancient war machines.
53. Victorious with the War-Chief (Bronze) — Found the Nora War-Chief and defeated the killers in the Ring of Metal.
54. Saved Meridian from its foe (Bronze) — Helped Erend investigate Ersa’s fate, and foiled a plot against Meridian.
55. Aided the defectors (Bronze) — Aided the escapes of Uthid and the child king Itamen from the Shadow Carja.
56. Hunted Redmaw with Talanah (Bronze) — Rose through the ranks of the Hunters Lodge and helped Talanah defeat Redmaw.
Please comment if you have any Horizon Zero Dawn trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!