The Sniper Elite 4 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC stealthy third-person tactical shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Sniper Elite 4 achievement guide we’ll show there are 62 Achievements (1 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,200 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Sniper Elite 4 Guides:
- This Page: Sniper Elite 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 4 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sniper Elite 4 Cheats
Sniper Elite 4 Achievements Guide
1. The end of the beginning (10G) — Complete Mission 1
2. We shall fight on the beaches (10G) — Complete Mission 2
3. No compromise is possible (10G) — Complete Mission 3
4. Set Europe ablaze! (10G) — Complete Mission 4
5. We shall not fail or falter (10G) — Complete Mission 5
6. Never, never, never give up (10G) — Complete Mission 6
7. Plans are nothing, planning is everything (10G) — Complete Mission 7
8. Success is not final (10G) — Complete Mission 8
9. Compounding Your Success (10G) — Complete Overwatch 1
10. Train, Set and Match (10G) — Complete Overwatch 2
11. A Most Singular Expert (10G) — Master a single weapon
12. The Pistol Pro (15G) — 100 Kills with a Pistol
13. The Secondary Specialist (15G) — 250 Kills with a Secondary Weapon
14. Rockin’ the Rifle (15G) — 500 Kills with a Rifle
15. I See You! (10G) — Fully Target Focus 100 times
16. Everything by Halves (25G) — Complete 50% of all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign
17. Following Orders (50G) — Complete all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign
18. Keeping Your Distance (25G) — Total kill distance of 100 Kilometers
19. Ambush King (10G) — Kill 100 enemies with traps
20. Are You Insane? (100G) — Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty
21. The Real Deal (50G) — Complete the entire main campaign on Sniper Elite difficulty
22. The Masterful Marksman (25G) — Complete the entire main campaign on Marksman difficulty
23. Mission Possible (10G) — Complete the entire main campaign on Cadet difficulty
24. The Nutcracker – Sweet! (10G) — Incapacitate an enemy, then shoot them in the testicles
Note: You have to do this in two steps: 1) Shoot the enemy in his leg to disable him; 2) After that shoot his balls (Testicle Shoot); 3) And finally, if you’re a guy, cringe.
25. The Organ Grinder (25G) — Get at least one killshot on every organ
Tip: It’s a compilation of all types of shots on organs that counts, that you need to hit throughout the game.
Here’s a list of all organ killshots:
26. Dirty Tactics (10G) — Kill an enemy via a booby trap
Tip: This can be done anywhere you want simply by putting down a trap mine (by HOLDING the “Use Item” button – on PC it’s the F key) and after that the spike, which holds the string. Whoever will walk through this trap will die from the resulting explosion.
27. Demolition Fan (10G) — Satchel Charge 25 manned vehicles/pillboxes/pantherturms
28. Fire and Brimstone (10G) — Kill 5 enemies with a single artillery strike
Locations: Can be done in Mission 6: Magazzeno Facility, and requires you first pick up a flare gun.
First you must loot a “Spotter” enemy to get a flare gun. They always have one. One spotter is found very early in the mission. Look between the first few buildings on the left side, very shortly after the mission starts. He is in front of a building. When you mark him with the binoculars it will say that he’s a Spotter and carrying a Flare gun. Kill him and loot the body.
Secondly, head to the location in the video guide below (without being seen). Just stick to the road and throw stones to distract enemies on your path. Up by the big satellite dish are 5-7 enemies standing all in one spot, talking to each other. It’s like this spot was made for the trophy. Shoot the flare gun at them and wait for the artillery to hit.
Notes: If you are detected they may run off, so stay stealthy. – The flare gun has two modes “Targeted” and “Distributed”. For this spot it’s easier to use Targeted because the enemies are so close together and it’s more precise. Make a manual save before using the flare gun, in case you need another try.
29. Sniper, Interrupted (10G) — Kill 5 Snipers before they see you
Location: You can obtain it during Mission 8: Allagra Fortress, where you have to kill enemy snipers 5 times before they can see you.
30. Mother Knows Best (25G) — Complete all Mother Hen missions in the main game
31. Weaver’s Warrior (25G) — Complete all OSS Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign
32. Challenge Accepted (50G) — Complete all challenges in a single mission.
33. Variety is the Spice of Death (25G) — Get a kill with every weapon.
34. Silent But Deadly (10G) — Kill 100 enemies with suppressed ammo
35. Still Ain’t Got Time to Bleed (25G) — Complete a single player mission without using a Medikit or Bandage
36. On Yer Head, Son (10G) — Kill 3 enemies with environmental drop kills
Tip: You need to drop certain “objects on hooks” on enemies heads three times (not in a row, and not necessarily in one mission).
37. My Rifle is My Best Friend (25G) — Complete a main campaign mission with rifle kills only
38. The Collector (25G) — Collect all Last Letters, Letters From Home, and Letters To Home in the main game
Tip: To find all Letters in the game, check out our complete “Sniper Elite 4 Letters Locations Guide“.
39. Master-At-Arms (25G) — Fully master a rifle, secondary weapon and pistol
40. A Bird in the Hand… (25G) — Shoot all Stone eagles
Tip: To find all Stone Eagles in the game, check out our complete “Sniper Elite 4 Stone Eagles Locations Guide“.
41. Greatest Hits (25G) — Find all Sniper Reports
Tip: To find all Sniper Reports in the game, check out our complete “Sniper Elite 4 Sniper Reports Locations Guide“.
42. Dogface (5G) — Reach character rank 5
43. Jarhead (25G) — Reach character rank 25
44. Veteran (50G) — Reach character rank 50
45. Gotta Cap ’em All (10G) — Kill one of each infantry type.
46. Survival of the Fittest (25G) — Complete all waves in a survival session.
47. Competitive Nature (10G) — Complete at least one match in each mode.
48. Channel Changer (25G) — Take control of the enemy held radio and capture it with just seconds remaining.
49. The Best of the Best of the Best (10G) — Complete the entire main campaign on Authentic difficulty with no manual saves.
50. The Path of Most Resistance (10G) — Destroy the plane using a Bolt-Action Rifle
Location: You can obtain it during Mission 8: Allagra Fortress, where you need to shoot the plane using the Bolt-Action Rifle.
Target Fuhrer DLC Achievements:
51. Albert Hall (10G) — Kill the Dictator with a testicle shot (Target Führer DLC)
52. Hot Pot (20G) — Kill Hitler with the casserole (Target Führer DLC)
53. Minesweeper (20G) — Blow up Hitler on VIP boat with a sea mine (Target Führer DLC)
54. STRIKE!! (20G) — Kill Hitler with a torpedo rack (Target Führer DLC)
55. The Eagle Has Landed (10G) — Crush Hitler with the Eagle at the ceremony (Target Führer DLC)
56. Total War (30G) — Complete all challenges (Target Führer DLC)
57. Down Periscope (10G) — Kill Hitler with the submarine (Target Führer DLC)
58. 0 Days Without Incident (10G) — Kill Hitler with any explosive item/trap (Target Führer DLC)
59. Silent but Violent (30G) — Kill Hitler and exfiltrate without being detected (Target Führer DLC)
60. Base Desires (20G) — Complete all Optional Objectives and destroy the base (Target Führer DLC)
61. Final Reckoning (10G) — Complete the Mission (Target Führer DLC)
62. Deja View to a Kill (10G) — Kill Hitler (Target Führer DLC)
DLC Roundup: Here’s a montage/guide of all methods of assassinating Hitler in the “Target Fuhrer” DLC for Sniper Elite 4.
Please comment if you have any Sniper Elite 4 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!