Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Sabotage DLC Pack #1. Watch footage of them all below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Rave in the Redwoods Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Walkthrough
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage Easter Eggs
Purple Orbs & Music Easter Eggs
Like previous COD games with zombie mode, there are item spots hidden throughout the map that when interacted with trigger a hidden song to play in the background! 😀
Activate Rave Mode (as many times as you like), then fire your weapon on these 10 Trigger Spots (that look like 10 Purple Orbs) — they appear hidden on objects in & around the spawn room house — on the Rave in the Redwoods zombies map to activate the Music Easter Egg!
This video guide shows all 10 Purple Orb locations and then plays the “Puppet Strings” song.
Tip: To listen to the full song, after unlocking it by shooting all 10 Purple Orbs, you can play the song from the main menu’s “Zombies” section by going to: “Barracks”, “Lobby Music” & selecting “Puppet Strings”.
Zombies Mode Easter Eggs
Here are all the steps to take to finish the Rave in the Redwoods easter egg puzzle. Starting with a bunch of tutorials to get you properly prepared.
TUTORIAL #1: How To Turn On The Power Location Guide:
The power generator location on Rave in the Redwoods.
Power Station Location: After you explore & open up the Rave in the Redwoods Zombies map up to the lower mines of the Old Hudson Mine, this time instead of 4 you only need to turn on one power switch to get power in the map. Follow the Old Hudson Mine rail tracks down through, past the orange light, until you reach the basement room with the switch on the wall (with the red light), where you flip the power switch and you’ll bring the power back on on the entire map.
• A short guide showing you how to find the power switch in Rave in the Redwoods.
Note: The Pack-a-Punch Perk Machines can be used after turning on the power. It’s located on Turtle Island, so you’ll also need to find all the Boat Parts to get there…
TUTORIAL #2: Boat Parts Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find all Boat Parts.
TUTORIAL #3: How To Get All Upgraded Wonder Weapon Bows:
• A voiced guide showing you how to build all the Upgraded Wonder Weapon Bows, as well as how to upgrade the Vlad Crossbow & Get Wonderweapon Bows.
OWL – ACID RAIN
WOLF – BEN FRANKLIN
EAGLE – TRAP-O-MATIC
DEER – WHIRLWIND EF-5
TUTORIAL #4: How To Unlock The Playable Kevin Smith Character:
• A video guide showing you where to unlock Kevin Smith as a playable character!
TUTORIAL #5: Perk Machines Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find every Candy Machine Location to get Perks in Rave in the Redwoods.
TUTORIAL #6: Alien Fuse Parts Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find all Alien Fuses, which will let you Double-Pack-A-Punch. Note that you will need $5,000 + $10,000 to do this.
EASTER EGG ALL STEPS: 100% Guide:
• A 100% complete video guide with easy voice-over tips every step of the way.
From finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest to listing all the requirements to complete it.
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
That’s it! You will soon have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new Rave in the Redwoods map. 😀
Have you found any Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Sabotage easter eggs?