Go Go Power Rangers! The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this beat-em-up game on the PS4 & Xbox One.
Let’s start the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 10 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence.
Table of Contents
- Stage 1: The Invasion
- Stage 2: Defending The City
- Stage 3: High Altitude
- Stage 4: Back To Nature
- Stage 5: The Dark Dimension
- Stage 6: Fight For The City & The Ending
Index of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Guides:
- This Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Walkthrough
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Cheats
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Walkthrough
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre. Level up your rangers, team up with friends (couch co-op thanks to local multiplayer up to 4 players), summon the Megazord, and fight your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!
Key Game Features:
- CLASSIC POWER RANGER DNA INTACT: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- INTUITIVE & DEEP BATTLE SYSTEM: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- LEVELING & CUSTOMIZATION: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- NOSTALGIC: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are filled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the first two seasons of the show!
Welcome to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle walkthrough!
Gamerzombie will be your guide showing you around the game’s arcade levels.
Play as Jason, Trini, Kimberly, Billy, Zack, Tommy (Green and White), Adam, Kat, Rocky and Aisha in this game. They have levels which are based on the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes. As our story begins mysterious towers have been placed all around Angel Grove, thus forcing the Power Rangers to jump into action, Megazord battles and all.
Stage 1 Objectives: Defend the park. Complete the Boss Battle against King Sphinx.
Tip: Morphing into a Power Ranger will knock down enemies.
Stage 2 Objectives: Defend the mall. Rescue all Hostages. Complete the Mega Battle.
Part 2 of Stage 2 Objectives: The Fair Brawl. Clash on the Coast. Complete the Boss Battle against Turban Shell.
Protip: You can throw enemies by pressing the right shoulder button. Try to throw enemies off a ledge! This will save time to kill them instantly instead of killing them off through a longer fight.
Stage 3 Objectives: Defend the rooftops. Inside the Tower. In the Control Room complete the Boss Battle against Lord Zedd.
Stage Tip: In order to get past the Bulls, use the Roll Dodge move when they charge you. Then when they are stunned jump attack them with combos.?
Stage 4 Objectives: Defend the forest. Complete the Boss Battle against Cardiatron, Hatchasaurus.
Tip: You can perform the power kick move (on PS4) by jumping with the X button and then pressing the Square button while in the air / (on Xbox One) by jumping with the A button and then pressing the X button while in the air.
Stage 5 Objectives: Battle in Lord Zedd’s hideout. Complete the Golden Warrior Boss Battle against Goldar.
Hint: While you’re grabbing weak enemies, you can perform a team move with other players.
Note: Rear attacks take down enemies behind you automatically.
Stage 6 Objectives: Covering United we Stand, The Battle of Angel Grove, and The Sky Opened Wide. Get ready to complete the Final Boss Fight against Lord Zedd!
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!