Go Go Power Rangers! The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 beat-em-up game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle trophy guide we’ll show there are 19 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (19) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Guides:
- This Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Walkthrough
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Cheats
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle Trophies Guide
1. On the right track (Bronze) — Complete the first chapter.
2. Mastering the power (Bronze) — Upgrade a technology in the Tech Tree.
Tip: Talk to Alpha 5 by pressing the X button at its purple computer panel to enter the Tech-Tree. – You’ll first see your robot friend starting at Stage 1-3 in the mall’s first floor up the escalators.
Note: You’ll need 1 or 2 Ranger Coins to buy a Weapon, Martials Arts or Buffs technology upgrade in the Tech Tree.
3. Path to Wisdom (Bronze) — Complete a level without receiving damage.
4. It’s Morphin Time! (Bronze) — Morph with another player at the same time.
5. Look, I can Fly! (Bronze) — Reach X10 combo with an air attack!
Tip: You can do this combo with any combination of moves in the combo, as long as one of the 10 moves is an air attack. – The video guide example shows it being done in Stage 2.
6. Pain from above (Bronze) — Perform 30 Power Kicks!
Tip: You can do the power kick move by jumping with the X button and then pressing the Square button while in the air. – It usually takes a few power kicks to take down an enemy, so you’ll have 30 done in no-time.
7. Like Bowling (Bronze) — Toss 50 enemies.
Tip: You can do this within the first five or ten enemy parties you come across. You can toss an enemy by walking up to them and pressing the right shoulder button.
Protip: Throw enemies off a ledge, this will save time to kill them instantly instead of killing them off through a longer fight.
8. Team Player (Bronze) — Perform Co-op strikes with 2, 3 and 4 players.
Tip: You can get the Co-op strike ability from the Rangers skill tree. You have to unlock them for 2, 3, and 4 Rangers at a time.
9. Healer (Bronze) — Revive a teammate 30 times.
10. Martial Artist (Bronze) — Unlock all the moves of a Ranger.
11. They fall like flies (Bronze) — Defeat 400 enemies.
12. Hunter (Bronze) — Defeat all bosses.
13. We’re on a roll! (Bronze) — Defeat 600 enemies.
14. Specialist (Bronze) — Maximize a Rangers’ technique.
15. We got this! (Bronze) — Win a multiplayer boss battle without any character dying.
16. They fall harder (Bronze) — Win all the Megazord fights.
17. Unstoppable crew (Bronze) — Max-Upgrade with all the technologies in the entire Tech Tree for all the Rangers.
18. I’m that good (Bronze) — Complete a chapter without receiving damage.
19. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Bronze) — Reach floor 50 in Rita’s Tower.
Special thanks to Bandai Namco, Crstolzenberger & Gamerscore Lore for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!