The Gravity Rush 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Gravity Rush 2 trophy guide we’ll show there are 37 Trophies (5 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 title. Earn Bronze (19), Silver (13), Gold (4), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Gravity Rush 2 Guides:
- This Page: Gravity Rush 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Gravity Rush 2 Costumes
- Next Page: Gravity Rush 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Gravity Rush 2 Cheats
Gravity Rush 2 Trophies Guide
1. Ultimate Shifter (Platinum) — Collected every trophy.
2. Gravity Test (Bronze) — Completed the gravity shifting tutorial.
3. A Day in Kat’s Life (Bronze) — Completed 1 side mission.
Note: A guide through the very first “Dream Doll, Angel Doll” side mission.
4. Kat’s Daily Routine (Silver) — Completed 20 side missions.
5. Kat Working Overtime (Silver) — Completed 40 side missions.
6. Lifetime Service Award (Gold) — Completed all side missions.
7. Lunar Vortex (Bronze) — Grabbed 5 enemies with one Lunar Style Vortex Field.
8. Ball of Destruction (Bronze) — Defeated 3 enemies with one Jupiter Style Debris Ball.
Note: Guide to using the Jupiter Style Debris Ball to beat 3 enemies.
9. Surge of Power (Bronze) — Defeated 5 enemies with one Jupiter Style Surge Kick.
Note: Guide to using the Jupiter Style Surge Kick to beat 5 enemies.
10. Cat Claw (Silver) — Defeated 10 enemies with one Spiraling Claw.
Location: Can be done during Mission 7 after you defeat Raven.
Tip: If you have the spiraling claw duration leveled up to at least 33% then you should be able to kill 10 enemies with 1 spiraling claw attack.
11. High Wind Alert (Silver) — Defeated 10 enemies within 10 seconds using one Gravity Typhoon.
Location: Can be done during Episode 11.
12. Event Horizon (Silver) — Defeated 10 enemies with one Micro Black Hole.
13. Mining Instructions (Silver) — Reached the 3rd Layer of the Delvool Mining Trench.
14. Kat versus World (Silver) — Defeated 1,000 enemies.
15. New Challenger (Bronze) — Played a challenge mission.
16. Bronze Medalist (Bronze) — Completed all challenge missions with bronze or better.
17. Silver Medalist (Silver) — Completed all challenge missions with silver or better.
18. Gold Medalist (Gold) — Completed all challenge missions with gold or better.
19. Sacred Trio (Bronze) — Equipped all three types of talismans at one time.
20. Talisman Crafter (Bronze) — Merged a talisman 3 times.
21. Saghassi Fan (Bronze) — Found all of Saghassi’s Paintings in Jirga Para Lhao.
22. Saghassi Maniac (Bronze) — Found all of Saghassi’s Paintings in Hekseville.
23. Tour Guide (Bronze) — Discovered all of the sites in Jirga Para Lhao.
24. Tour Conductor (Bronze) — Discovered all of the sites in Hekseville.
25. Camera Men (Bronze) — Completed the men’s portrait collection.
26. Smile for the Camera (Bronze) — Completed the women’s portrait collection.
27. Mining Expert (Silver) — Collected 5 talisman stones.
28. Pipe Coordinator (Silver) — Placed 9 types of furniture in Kat’s Pipe House.
29. Sewer Aficionado (Silver) — Discovered every mysterious warp manhole.
30. Power Kat (Silver) — Raised all of Kat’s powers to the maximum.
31. Rift Hunter (Silver) — Defeated the five giant Nevi that appear with mining site gravity disturbances.
32. Gem Collector (Gold) — Collected 60,000 precious gems.
33. Kat Rising (Bronze) — Returned to Banga Settlement.
34. Banga Sets Sail (Bronze) — Completed the Banga Chapter.
35. Jirga Para Lhao Revolution (Bronze) — Completed the Jirga Para Lhao Chapter.
36. Hekseville Twilight (Bronze) — Completed the Hekseville Chapter.
37. Fin (Gold) — Completed the Eto Chapter.
Please comment if you have any Gravity Rush 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!