Nintendo has announced Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Switch. It will launch on April 28.
Check Out the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Trailer:
Here’s Mario Kart 8 Deluxe image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Race and Battle Your Friends in the Definitive Version of Mario Kart 8
Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses. Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return. Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
• Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
• Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
• Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
• Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
• Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
• Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc.
• Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
• Carry two items at the same time.
• Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
• Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
• Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode.
• Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere.