The Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 walkthrough for “Episode 5: City of Light” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
Watch the full Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 walkthrough right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 18 to watch. Fair warning given because the game includes Extreme Violence, Blood, Sexual Themes, Language, Use of Drugs, Crazy Joker Laughter.
Table of Contents
Index of Batman: The Telltale Series Guides:
- This Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Cheats
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Glitches
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 Walkthrough
Batman: The Telltale Series Season One is a five part episodic game series.
Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight.
In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you’ll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne’s world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.
Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.
Includes access to all five episodes in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Key Features To Expect From The Game:
- Batman is the perfect character for the studio to explore in a Telltale series, giving the team the opportunity to dive deeper into the mind of the man behind the mask. Each night, Bruce Wayne chooses to change Gotham for the better. The team wants to explore what the consequences are of the player’s actions when decisions made as Bruce have a critical impact on his nightly crusade as Batman, and vice versa. Certain key situations will give the player the decision to approach a scene as Bruce or Batman, with consequences for both sides.
- Fresh interpretation of the universe set in current times, not tied to any existing iteration of Batman in games, film, or comics. Story will focus on Bruce and Batman, not an examination of the extended ‘Bat-family,’ (Robin, Nightwing, etc.) Fans can expect certain series staples such as Alfred Pennyworth, Vicki Vale, James Gordon, and Renee Montoya. Telltale is looking to keep the villains more tightly under wraps until closer to the premiere.
- Certain characters will have a deeply personal relationship with Bruce in his private life, and decisions made as Bruce or Batman will affect their paths towards corruption or redemption.
- The player’s actions will help shape the Gotham that Bruce deals with during the day, as well as the criminals that Batman faces at night.
- Team is committing to a non-photorealistic interpretation of the universe, enhancing engine and technology to deliver a more seamless living comic book art direction. Taking inspiration from the works of over 75 years of artists such as Jim Lee, Greg Capullo, and Neal Adams.
- Like some other Telltale series, the game will be landing at M (Mature 17+) rating, and the cinematic approach will feel more akin to an R-rated film.
Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale’s vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. Additional cast and characters will be revealed as the season progresses.
Additionally, here’s a developer discussion for Season 1. Telltale’s CEO Kevin Bruner, and the game’s Executive Producer, Sean O’Connor, discuss the origins of the game and what you can expect in this new five part series from Telltale.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: OSX 10.9 or Higher
Processor: 3.3 GHz Equivalent CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 walkthrough!
Doug, XCV & Gamerzombie will be your guides showing you around the game’s chapters.
Below you’ll find both playthroughs’ endings based on the different choices made last episode.
Special Note: Players will leave this episode in very different places depending on where they choose to go in the third and fourth act, and this will greatly affect their story in this season finale.
Synopsis: In Episode 5: ‘City of Light’, things are not going well for The Caped Crusader. The Children of Arkham are finalizing their plan to destroy the Wayne family name, Gotham is being torn apart by familiar forces, and allies begin to show their true colors. With threats mounting around every corner, The Dark Knight’s identity and those closest to him are caught in the crossfires of vengeance. Which mask you choose in your fight for justice – The Man or Batman – will determine the fate of Gotham.
The Episode 5 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Loose Ends
• Chapter 2: Revelations
• Chapter 3: On the Trail
• Chapter 4: The Legacy
• Chapter 5: Executive Decision
• Chapter 6: A New Day in Gotham
Alternate walkthrough for Episode 5:
Episode 5: City of Light walkthrough that contains the full Episode 5 and ending.
All Endings walkthrough for Episode 5:
All Endings’ Alternative Choices: Attend as Batman, Choice Attend as Bruce Wayne. Choice Batman Remove Mask, Choice Attack Vicki.
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 – “City of Light”:
• Did you take down penguin or harvey?
• Did you forgive Alfred?
• Did you kiss Selina?
• Did you take off mask?
• Did you attend as Batman?
Next Season: Please join our upcoming “Batman: The Telltale Series Season 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen next season.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!