Dreamfall Chapters will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One both physically and digitally for $29.99 / €29,99 / £24,99 via publisher Deep Silver on March 24, 2017, developer Red Thread Games announced.
Watch the Dreamfall Chapters Console Announcement Trailer:
Here’s Dreamfall Chapters image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Dreamfall Chapters is a 3D Adventure set in parallel worlds: one a dark cyberpunk vision of our future, the other a magical fantasy realm. The game follows two unlikely heroes on their journeys across worlds to save the very fabric of reality from falling apart. Dreamfall Chapters is a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heart-breaking adventure that will take players by surprise.
Both console versions of Dreamfall Chapters come with numerous enhancements: reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects. Plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
• Gripping Story: Experience a deep and emotional storyline with over 100 fully voiced characters in EN and DE and continue the epic saga of The Longest Journey.
• Far-Reaching Decisions: Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences.
• Exciting Exploration: Delve into over 50 beautifully crafted locations, exploring each of them using the direct control interface.
• Diverse Worlds: Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of our future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape.
• Three Playable Characters: Play as three different characters, all on journeys across worlds, through life, and into their own hearts and souls.
• Challenging Puzzles and Riddles: Solve the completely plot-driven puzzles and riddles which are an integral part of the game’s narrative.
• Enhanced on Consoles: Enjoy the definitive experience of Dreamfall Chapters on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.