The Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 walkthrough for “Episode 4: Guardian of Gotham” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
The full Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 walkthrough is being livestreamed by Doug right now!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 18 to watch. Fair warning given because the game includes Extreme Violence, Blood, Sexual Themes, Language, Use of Drugs, Crazy Joker Laughter.
Table of Contents
Index of Batman: The Telltale Series Guides:
- This Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Cheats
- Next Page: Batman: The Telltale Series Glitches
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 Walkthrough
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 Season One is a five part episodic game series.
Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight.
In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you’ll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne’s world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.
Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.
Includes access to all five episodes (Episode 1-5 coming soon) in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Key Features To Expect From The Game:
- Batman is the perfect character for the studio to explore in a Telltale series, giving the team the opportunity to dive deeper into the mind of the man behind the mask. Each night, Bruce Wayne chooses to change Gotham for the better. The team wants to explore what the consequences are of the player’s actions when decisions made as Bruce have a critical impact on his nightly crusade as Batman, and vice versa. Certain key situations will give the player the decision to approach a scene as Bruce or Batman, with consequences for both sides.
- Fresh interpretation of the universe set in current times, not tied to any existing iteration of Batman in games, film, or comics. Story will focus on Bruce and Batman, not an examination of the extended ‘Bat-family,’ (Robin, Nightwing, etc.) Fans can expect certain series staples such as Alfred Pennyworth, Vicki Vale, James Gordon, and Renee Montoya. Telltale is looking to keep the villains more tightly under wraps until closer to the premiere.
- Certain characters will have a deeply personal relationship with Bruce in his private life, and decisions made as Bruce or Batman will affect their paths towards corruption or redemption.
- The player’s actions will help shape the Gotham that Bruce deals with during the day, as well as the criminals that Batman faces at night.
- Team is committing to a non-photorealistic interpretation of the universe, enhancing engine and technology to deliver a more seamless living comic book art direction. Taking inspiration from the works of over 75 years of artists such as Jim Lee, Greg Capullo, and Neal Adams.
- Like some other Telltale series, the game will be landing at M (Mature 17+) rating, and the cinematic approach will feel more akin to an R-rated film.
Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale’s vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. Additional cast and characters will be revealed as the season progresses.
Additionally, here’s a developer discussion for Season 1. Telltale’s CEO Kevin Bruner, and the game’s Executive Producer, Sean O’Connor, discuss the origins of the game and what you can expect in this new five part series from Telltale.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: OSX 10.9 or Higher
Processor: 3.3 GHz Equivalent CPU
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 walkthrough!
Doug is your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s chapters. – He’ll mostly make all the nice-guy choices.
Below you’ll find both playthroughs’ endings based on the different choices made. The alternate ending path depends on where Batman chooses to go: A) To Wayne Enterprises; or B) Instead he goes to deal with the Penguin.
Special Note: Players will leave this episode in very different places depending on where they choose to go in the third act, and this will greatly affect their story rolling into the season finale as well.
Synopsis: In this penultimate chapter, things have gone from bad to worse for The Dark Knight due to the shocking events of Episode 3: ‘New World Order’. Penguin has taken control of Wayne Enterprises, and the Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane has a new guest – you – Bruce Wayne. With the Batman removed from the streets of Gotham City, Harvey Dent’s forces and the Children of Arkham are at war, with innocent citizens caught in the crossfire. To escape the ‘comforts’ of your padded cell, you must choose allies to aid in your escape, even if they aren’t the sort to put a smile on your face. How far are you willing to go for justice? For vengeance?
It’s another tense, action-packed episode featuring a first appearance by a grinning future adversary… The Joker!
The Episode 4 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Price of Admission
• Chapter 2: A Serious House
• Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home
• Chapter 4: Back to Business
• Chapter 5: Another Night at the Office
• Chapter 6: The Good, the Bat, and the Ugly
All Endings walkthrough for Episode 4:
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 – “Guardian of Gotham”:
• Did you choose to owe Joker a favour?
• Did you use the phone?
• Did you ram the barricade?
• Did you talk to Harvey?
• Did you choose Oswald or Harvey?
Next Episode: Please join our “Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 5: City of Lights.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!