Welcome to the “Pokemon Sun and Moon: How To Level Up Fast” guide. On this page we’ll show you how to rank up fast in Pokemon Sun and Moon to get to the 3DS game’s maximum Pokemon levels more quickly!
Let’s find out how to do it, since this leveling up trick will help your Pokemon gain experience really fast.
Index of Pokemon Sun and Moon Guides:
- This Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon QR Codes
- Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon Cheats
- Next Page: Pokemon Sun and Moon Money Cheat
Pokemon Sun and Moon: How To Level Up Fast
Here we’ll go over how you can speed up the slow process of leveling up your Pokemon rank in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Ranking up fast to increase your Pokemon level quickly and can be done through these tasks:
• Step #1: Obtain Lucky Eggs by talking to Professor Kukui in the Pokemon Center. You can activate a Lucky Egg by going to it in the menu’s “Bag” section and selecting “Give to Pokemon”. And then giving it to a Pokemon in your party.
A Lucky Egg is an item that’s held by a Pokemon. It’s an egg filled with happiness that earns you extra Experience Points in battle.
• Step #2: Naturally this will work with any Wild Pokemon you encounter in the grass. But the trick to boosting your Experience Points the best way possible is by battling with Pokemon trainers above your level!
It’s recommended you go fight the Elite 4, since they have the highest level Pokemon for you to fight. Which will make your Pokemon level up to level 100 faster.
This video guide shows the fastest way to get experience points and level up your favorite Pokemon:
Thanks to Johnny for the tips.