Welcome to the Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects locations guide that helps you find the total of 10 Decorative Objects locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC action-adventure stealth game. This serves as a Dishonored 2 Souvenirs locations guide.
Finding all 10 Decorative Object locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Souvenirs” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Collected all the decorative objects for the Dreadful Wale.
* “Counter-serum” (15 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Chatted with Dr. Hypatia aboard the Dreadful Wale.
The Timeline for all these in-game Decorative Objects locations is listed below.
Index of Dishonored 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Collectible Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Musical Duos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Clockwork Soldier Numbered Plates Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Easter Eggs
Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects
How to find missing Decorative Objects?: There are a total of 10 Souvenirs to collect in Dishonored 2. Two of these Decorative Objects you get for killing a certain type of enemy, and the other eight you pick up in missions. There’s usually one per mission, so they are easy enough to collect.
Important Note: These Decorative Objects are missable! You cannot replay missions so if you miss one then you will not get the trophy / achievement during that playthrough.
Tip: You can check how many you have by looking at the cabinet in front of your bed on the Dreadful Wale ship. They’ll all be on show there. If you die once you get a souvenir, or if you reload a save, you will need to pick it up again! There’s no indicator during a mission if you have collected it or not apart from a few missions say at the end in the “Bonus Objectives” part about taking the item.
Where to find all Decorative Objects in Dishonored 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Decorative Objects are described in this detailed video guide.
The Decorative Objects are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Decorative Objects Locations Guide:
• [0:05] — Decorative Object Location #1: The “Samuel Beechworth Carving” can be found in “Mission 1: A Long Day in Dunwall”.
• [0:25] — Decorative Object Location #2: The “Elite Helmet” can be found in “Mission 2: Edge of the World” by killing any Elite enemy.
• [1:23] — Decorative Object Location #3: The “Syringe” can be found in “Mission 3: The Good Doctor”. — Note that you will come across Dr. Hypatia at the end. You can either kill her, or go make a serum to cure her. You need to go and make the serum so you can talk to her in the next mission, for the “Counter-serum” trophy / achievement. Make the serum by following the waypoint, then go back to her and inject her with the serum. – During the next mission, talk to her in the room on your right as soon as it starts. Thus unlocking this additional trophy / achievement.
Here’s the full guide to getting everything to cure Doctor Hypatia:
• [2:35] — Decorative Object Location #4: The “Clockwork Head” can be found in “Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion” by removing a Clockwork Soldier’s head and killing it.
• [4:01] — Decorative Object Location #5: The “Broken Whalebone Sword” can be found in “Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory”.
• [4:44] — Decorative Object Location #6: The “Blade Verbena Trophy” can be found in “Mission 6: Dust District” by visiting Corvo Attano’s Abandoned Home and looking behind the brick wall.
• [5:47] — Decorative Object Location #7: The “Skiff Approaching Dockyard” can be found in “Mission 6: Dust District”, but requires the Silvergraph Studio Key.
• [7:27] — Decorative Object Location #8: The “Calender from 1849” can be found in “Mission 7: A Crack in the Slab”.
• [7:47] — Decorative Object Location #9: The “Broken Gazelle Ornament” can be found in “Mission 8: The Grand Palace”.
• [8:07] — Decorative Object Location #10: The “Mrs. Pilsen Doll” can be found in “Mission 9: Death to the Empress” in the Safe Room’s bathroom.
There you go! All Decorative Objects in Dishonored 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Decorative Objects hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Dishonored 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to Harry for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!