Let’s take a look at some Dishonored 2 easter eggs! They are pretty funny! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Dishonored 2. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Dishonored 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Collectible Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Musical Duos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Clockwork Soldier Numbered Plates Locations Guide
Dishonored 2 Easter Eggs
Fallout: New Vegas & Hillary Clinton Easter Egg
Arkane Studios’ Dishonored 2 game has ties to the Fallout series through fellow publisher Bethesda Softworks, as both are owned by ZeniMax Media. Find it in the Dunwall Courrier that is referencing the main character in Fallout: New Vegas. There are also Wanted posters around town for Mindy Blanchard with a familiar quote on them.
This video shows both easter eggs in Dishonored 2 while explaining the references:
The Walking Dead Easter Egg
There’s a The Walking Dead easter egg in front of a “Condemned Due To Infestation” building filled with deadly Bloodfly nests. Three civilians discuss a strategy to get in, grab the cash from corpses, and get out of town, but the plan ends up falling through when it’s deemed too dangerous.
This video has all the dialogue during this particular scene:
Have you found any Dishonored 2 easter eggs?