Our Dishonored 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure stealth game on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
Let’s start the Dishonored 2 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Mission 0: Memories of Training Tutorial
- Mission 1: A Long Day in Dunwall
- Mission 2: A Strange Visit / Edge of the World
- Mission 3: The Good Doctor
- Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion
- Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory
- Mission 6: Dust District
- Mission 7: A Crack in the Slab
- Mission 8: The Grand Palace
- Mission 9: Death to the Empress
- All Endings
Index of Dishonored 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Collectible Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Musical Duos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Clockwork Soldier Numbered Plates Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Easter Eggs
Dishonored 2 Walkthrough
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2 – the follow up to Arkane Studio’s first-person action blockbuster and winner of more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, Dishonored. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal protector, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character’s unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game’s hand-crafted missions.
Dishonored 2 is set 15 years after the Lord Regent has been vanquished and the dreaded Rat Plague has passed into history. An otherworldly usurper has seized Empress Emily Kaldwin’s throne, leaving the fate of the Isles hanging in the balance. As Emily or Corvo, travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to Karnaca, the once-dazzling coastal city that holds the keys to restoring Emily to power. Armed with the Mark of the Outsider and powerful new abilities, track down your enemies and take back what’s rightfully yours.
Key Game Features:
- THE ASSASSINS — As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story. Use each character’s set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world – whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops – and which enemies you decide to eliminate or spare.
- SUPERNATURAL POWERS — Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies so they share a common fate, or mesmerize your foes and dominate their minds. Choose from nearly infinite combinations of violence, nonlethal combat, powers and weapons to accomplish your objectives.
- IMAGINATIVE WORLD — From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane’s premiere art and narrative teams. The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters. It is also punctuated by signature mission locations, such as the Dust District, ravaged by dust storms and warring factions, and a madman’s mansion made of shifting walls, deadly traps and clockwork soldiers.
- THE VOID ENGINE — Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios. Designed to support world-class art direction and take full advantage of the powerful hardware this generation has to offer, the Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat Artificial Intelligence, lighting and graphical rendering, impressively dense urban environments, and story presentation.
Emily Kaldwin Spotlight:
Emily Kaldwin isn’t just her own character with her own story. She also has unique powers to tackle the threats ahead. Find out more about Emily, her motivations, and her unique power, with exclusive insights straight from the team at Arkane Studios.
Corvo Attano Spotlight:
The Royal Protector returns in Dishonored 2, but Corvo Attano isn’t just older and wiser. He has a full suite of enhanced powers, which he’ll need to take back the throne. Find out more about Corvo, his motivations and his upgraded powers, with new gameplay and exclusive insights from Creative Director Harvey Smith and Lead Designer Dinga Bakaba.
PC System Requirements:
* Minimum PC Specs
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB or better
Storage: 60 GB available space
* Recommended PC Specs
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770/AMD FX-8350 or better
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB or better
Storage: 60 GB available space
Welcome to the Dishonored 2 walkthrough!
XCV & Gamerzombie will be your guides showing you around the game’s areas on Medium difficulty level as Empress Emily Kaldwin.
Tutorial Description: Emily remembers training with her father Corvo in the years after the Rat Plague, preparing her with combat training for unavoidable future enemies coming for her throne and her life. This intro mission recaps those years, assassin move by move.
Note: Open the Journal to learn more about your current objectives.
Mission 1 Description: Today marks the anniversary of the death of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, assassinated 15 years ago. Visitors from across the Empire of the Isles have journeyed to Dunwall Tower for the occasion.
Stealth Tip: To Sneak, go into Stealth Mode and stay behind cover. Low light makes you harder to see only at a distance.
Tip: Throw empty bottles to distract enemies momentarily. Hit an unaware enemy in the head to know them unconscious.
Wall of Light Access Tip: Possessing people allows you to bypass security devices like the Wall of Light, if your host is authorized to pass.
Mission 2 Description: Something feels off. Find out what is going on.
Mission 2 Objectives: By the end of last mission you reached the boat to get out of Dunwall. Now you’re off to the Edge of the World. Go to the Addermire Institute, then go to Addermire station, and use the Carriage.
Video Note: Mission 2 starts at exactly 45 minutes into this visual walkthrough…
Hint: While cut off from your allies, you must explore and scavenge to replenish ammo, collect coins, and find elixirs.
Free Weapons in Mission 2: Can be done in “Mission 02: Edge of the World”. At the start of the second mission go through the bloodfly infested building all the way to the upper floor. Here you will find an infected enemy and the key to the black market shop. Pick up the key and return to the black market at the start of the mission. Climb through the window behind the shop and open the door with the key.
Mission 3 Description: Eliminate the Crown Killer, who’s been murdering your enemies to make you look guilty. Find your old ally, Anton Sokolov, last seen being carried toward Addermire. Alexandria Hypatia, who runs the place, should know more.
Mission 3 Objectives: At the Addermire Institute investigate Sokolovs location. Go to Dr Hypatias Office. Investigate The Crown Killer & Eliminate the Crown Killer. Find Vascos Journal. Kill the Crown Killer, Use the Syringe on Dr Hypatia or Craft an antidote to free Dr Alexandria Hypatia from Grim Alex. Return to the Dreadful Wale, Shut Down the WatchTower.
Watchtower Tip: Avoid a Watchtower’s searchlight. Once you’re spotted, the Watchtower will sound an alarm and attack you.
Security Systems Tip: In Karnaca, security systems are wind-powered. So follow the power lines to the Windmill and shut it down using the lever.
Ability Linking Hint: Link your Doppelganger ability to enemies with the Domino ability, then attack your own Doppelganger to affect them all!
Mission 4 Description: Anton Sokolov is being held at the mansion of Kirin Jindosh, Grand Inventor to the Duke and creator of the Clockwork Soldiers. Get inside, rescue Sokolov, and eliminate Jindosh before he builds an army of Clockwork Soldiers.
Mission 4 Objectives: Reach the ClockWork Mansion, Enter the Carriage Station. Get the Rewire Tool at the Black Market, Rewire the wall of light.
Mission 4 – Part 2 Objectives: Find the Carriage Gate Code. Upper Aventa District Locked Door Key. Reach the Clockwork Mansion Rewire Tool for Security Panel. Enter the ClockWork Mansion.
Mission 4 – Part 3 Objectives: Time to eliminate Kirin Jindosh who is creating Clockwork Soldiers for Duke Abele. He must be stopped. – Locate Kirin Jindosh, Rescue Anton Sokolov, Locate Anton Sokolov. Take Anton Sokolov back to the Carriage. Find the Electroshock Machine, Render kirin Jindosh Unconscious, Power the Electroshock Machine.
Note: You can break through wooden planks by swinging your sword at them.
Hint: Eavesdropping sometimes reveals useful info. – Find clues by reading books or notes, or listening to audiographs and conversations, revealing alternative ways to finish your missions.
Tip: Bloodbriars are huge vines shaped from Void magic by witches, but they cannot detect you if you move slowly.
The supernatural vines summoned by Delilah’s coven will lash out at any nearby enemy, sometimes grabbing them.
Dishonored 2 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory.
Tags: Dishonored 2