The Dishonored 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-adventure stealth game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Dishonored 2 trophy guide we’ll show there are 51 Trophies (9 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (10), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Dishonored 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dishonored 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Collectible Paintings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Musical Duos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Clockwork Soldier Numbered Plates Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dishonored 2 Easter Eggs
Dishonored 2 Trophies Guide
1. Dunwall Days and Karnaca Nights (Platinum) — Earn all other Trophies for Dishonored 2
2. Freedom of Speech (Bronze) — Save the Printer of the Dunwall Courier
3. Morbid Theft (Bronze) — Steal a corpse for Mindy Blanchard
4. Stay of Execution (Bronze) — Stop the Grand Guard from pushing someone into the Wall of Light
Location & Tips: Can be done in “Mission 02: Edge of the World”. Shortly after the start of the mission you will come to a “Wall of Light”. This is a type of electric barrier that kills everyone not authorized to pass through. Two enemies will try to push a civilian into it. Quickly kill the enemies before they execute the civilian.
5. Fearless Fall (Bronze) — Drop from Addermire’s highest point and take out an enemy below
6. Counter-serum (Bronze) — Chat with Dr. Hypatia aboard the Dreadful Wale
7. Place of Three Deaths (Bronze) — Kill Paolo three times
8. Silence (Bronze) — Eliminate Jindosh without him ever knowing you were there
9. Oracular Echoes (Bronze) — Listen to the voices of the Sisters of the Oracular Order
10. Howlers ’til the End (Bronze) — Side with the Howlers in the Dust District
11. Faithful to the Abbey (Bronze) — Side with the Overseers in the Dust District
12. Eureka (Bronze) — Crack the Jindosh Lock without finding the solution elsewhere
13. Under the Table (Bronze) — Obtain Stilton’s Master Key from under the table, with the guards there conscious & unalerted
14. Flooded Basement (Bronze) — Drain the water to recover a Rune
15. Dilapidation (Bronze) — Find the hidden balcony passageway
16. Gazebo (Bronze) — Pay tribute to Jessamine one last time
17. Familiarity Breeds Contempt (Bronze) — Rob Galvani multiple times
18. Occult Carver (Bronze) — Craft 10 Bonecharms
19. Heartbeat Reaper (Bronze) — Eliminated 6 enemies in less than 1.5 seconds
20. Fatal Redirect (Bronze) — Kill an enemy with their own bullet
21. Circle of Life (Bronze) — Cast Possession once, chaining between human, hound, rat, fish, and bloodfly
22. Ghostly (Silver) — Finish an entire mission without being spotted
23. Alternative Approach (Bronze) — Finish an entire mission with no casualties
24. Black Market Burglar (Bronze) — Rob a black market shop
Location & Tips: Can be done in “Mission 02: Edge of the World”. At the start of the second mission go through the bloodfly infested building all the way to the upper floor. Here you will find an infected enemy and the key to the black market shop. Pick up the key and return to the black market at the start of the mission. Climb through the window behind the shop and open the door with the key.
25. Souvenirs (Silver) — Collect all the decorative objects for the Dreadful Wale
Tip: Find all 10 souvenirs in our “Dishonored 2 Decorative Objects Locations Guide“.
26. Well Funded (Silver) — Find 60% of available loot
27. Heart Whispers (Bronze) — Using the Heart, listen to the secrets of 40 different people
28. Art Collector (Silver) — Acquire all collectible paintings
Tip: Find all 27 paintings in our “Dishonored 2 Collectible Paintings Locations Guide“.
29. Clockwork Collector (Silver) — Obtain numbered plates for 3 Clockwork Soldiers
Tip: Find all 3 numbered plates in our “Dishonored 2 Clockwork Soldier Numbered Plates Locations Guide“.
30. Rogue (Bronze) — Eliminate 20 unaware enemies
31. Acrobat (Bronze) — Eliminate 10 enemies with Drop Assassination
32. Shadow (Gold) — Finish the game without being spotted
33. Flesh and Steel (Silver) — Complete the game without supernatural powers
34. The Royal Protector (Silver) — Finish the game with Corvo Attano
35. The Empress (Silver) — Finish the game with Emily Kaldwin
36. In Good Conscience (Silver) — Complete the game in low chaos
Tips: Playing as Emily Kaldwin in the below developer playthrough of the “Clockwork Mansion” area, take a Shadow Walk on the quieter side with a stealthy, Low Chaos journey through the marvel of mad science that is the Clockwork Mansion. Watch as Emily uses her new tools and supernatural abilities to deftly evade the monstrous Clockwork Soldiers (or in one case, completely rewire it to make it complacent) and non-lethally take out the guards as she works to free Anton Sokolov and secure his passage out of the building, and thereby Delilah’s clutches.
Low Chaos demonstration of “Clockwork Mansion” gameplay.
37. Empire in Chaos (Silver) — Complete the game in high chaos
Tips: Once again playing as Emily Kaldwin in the below developer playthrough of the same “Clockwork Mansion” area, but this time you’ll be able to see Emily Kaldwin’s lethal skills on full display as she artfully slices her way through everything in her path, before putting an end to Delilah’s Grand Inventor, Kirin Jindosh.
High Chaos demonstration of “Clockwork Mansion” gameplay.
38. The Lovers (Bronze) — Link 2 characters with Domino just before one kills the other
39. Songs of Serkonos (Bronze) — Find 3 musical duos across Karnaca, and listen to their songs
Tip: Find all 3 singing spots in our “Dishonored 2 Musical Duos Locations Guide“.
40. Sliding Marksman (Bronze) — Score a headshot while sliding
Location: Can first be done on the streets of Dunwall in “Mission 01: A Long Day in Dunwall”.Since you will find your first firearm in the safe room at the start of the game (where you have to use the Imperial Signet Ring).
Tip: It’s recommended you turn off auto aim in the game options. Then equip a pistol and slide towards an enemy. While sliding you must kill the enemy with a headshot. The pistol has a very wide spread (similar to a shotgun) so this isn’t too difficult.
Note that this can be done either as Emily or Corvo. You won’t have to buy any skills to accomplish this.
41. Royal Spymaster (Bronze) — Peruse all journals and audiographs by Meagan Foster and Anton Sokolov aboard the Dreadful Wale
42. Clean Hands (Gold) — Complete the game without killing anyone
43. Imperial Seal (Bronze) — Recovered your signet ring
Tip: This trophy unlocks as you play through “Mission 01: A Long Day in Dunwall” when you have to use the Imperial Signet Ring.
44. Jewel of the South (Bronze) — Reached Karnaca
45. The Beast Within (Bronze) — Dealt with Dr. Alexandria Hypatia
46. Labyrinthine Mind (Bronze) — Found Anton Sokolov in the Clockwork Mansion
47. A Night in 1849 (Bronze) — Visited the past
48. Spirit Thief (Bronze) — Took Delilah’s soul
49. Down with the Duke (Bronze) — Eliminated Duke Luca Abele
50. The Greatest Gift (Bronze) — Saved your last known family member
51. Years Ago, Another Time (Bronze) — Heard Meagan Foster’s story
Please comment if you have any Dishonored 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!