Find out how to unlock all Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations. There are many Transformations to find in the PS4, Xbox One & PC fighting game sequel.
In this step-by-step video guide Rhymestyle shows how to get the Super Saiyan, Nimbus, Golden, Giant Mode & Purification Transformations for the different races in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Index of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievements Guide
How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
How to get all the Transformations in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?
• Kaioken: A potential drop from PQ08 “Invade Earth”. Ultimate finish requirement is to keep Nappa alive during the mission, then defeat Kaioken Goku. This skill includes Kaioken, Kaioken x3, and Kaioken x20.
• Potential Unleashed: Pass all five advancement tests with a Z rank. Upon doing so, an additional 6th advancement test will be available, and this missions drops PU. This Potential Unleashed Transformation costs 5 bars of ki to use.
• Super Saiyan: As a saiyan, speak to Vegeta in the Capsule Corp time rift after reaching level 30 to begin his quest line. Speak to him again after reaching level 40 to fight him and learn Super Saiyan. This skill includes SSj1, SSj2, and SSj3.
• Super Vegeta: Acquired in the same way as Super Saiyan, speak to Vegeta again after reaching level 60. This skill covers SV1 and SV2.
• Future Super Saiyan: This skill is acquired during the post game. Minor spoilers involved. To reach the post game story, you have to 100% all factions with a single character and receive a time egg from each faction. Continue through the story until you’re asked what happened to Bardock; I chose “he’s fighting somewhere else” but I’m not sure if you still get the skill if you choose “he disappeared”. Continue on to the next story mission, which will drop FSSj after completion.
• Golden Form: As a Frieza race, complete the Frieza faction. Doing so will grant Golden Form.
• Giant Form: As a namekian, complete Namek faction. Doing so will grant Giant Form.
• Purification: As a majin, complete the Buu faction by feeding Majin Buu at Buu’s House all day every day until he’s made 2-6 Buu Babies. Doing so will grant Purification.
• Power Pole and Nimbus: As a human, complete the Hercule faction. Doing so will grant Power Pole and Nimbus.
Note: These last four custom race transformations are shown in the video guide at the top of this page.
Here’s an awesome video showing all character Transformation & Fusion cutscenes!
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Transformations hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides at the top of this page to enjoy Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 more! 😀