The Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trophy guide we’ll show there are 50 Trophies (2 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (36), Silver (11), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievements Guide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
1. Bye Bye, Xenoverse (Platinum) — Obtained all trophies!
2. Prologue to Battle! (Bronze) — Complete “Raditz’s Attack.”
3. The Saiyan Legend Reborn! (Bronze) — Complete “The Saiyan Threat.”
4. Dawn of the Fierce Battle… (Bronze) — Complete “Ruckus on Planet Namek.”
5. Frieza’s Secret Weapon! (Bronze) — Complete “The Ginyu Force Strikes.”
6. Awaken Warrior of Legend… (Bronze) — Complete “The Galactic Emperor.”
7. Successor of the Strongest (Bronze) — Complete “Android Warfare.”
8. The Spirit of Goku is Forever! (Bronze) — Complete “A Desperate Future.”
9. Seize the Future!! (Bronze) — Complete “Decisive Battle with Majin Buu.”
10. The Battle of Gods Concludes! (Bronze) — Complete “God of Destruction’s Anger.”
11. Despair Once More! (Bronze) — Complete “The Emperor’s Return.”
12. Prepare to Die! (Bronze) — Pass the Easy Class test.
13. It Won’t Be Enough to Kill Me! (Bronze) — Pass the Kai Class test.
14. Want to Be the Next God of Destruction? (Silver) — Pass the Super Class test.
15. I Summon You Forth: Shenron! (Bronze) — Gathered 7 Dragon Balls and summoned Shenron!
Tip: Find out where they are in our “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron” guide.
16. I’ve Come for You! (Silver) — Unlocked all characters and variations!
17. You Really Get Around! (Bronze) — Visited all stages!
18. How About a Little Warm-up? (Bronze) — Played Online Battles for the first time!
19. Victory is Mine! (Silver) — Won online 7 times!
20. Of All My Fights You’re My 2nd Strongest Foe (Bronze) — Won endless battle 7 times!
21. You’re Not Worthy of Fighting Me! (Bronze) — Parallel Quest completion rate is over 50%!
22. You’re the Second Foe to Push Me This Far! (Silver) — Cleared all Parallel Quests!
23. If I Don’t Do It, Who Will? (Bronze) — Complete 7 Expert Missions.
24. You Really Are a Hero! (Silver) — Complete all Expert Missions.
25. The Most Powerful Majin is Born! (Bronze) — Cause a Majin to be born.
26. I Feel a Little…Different! (Silver) — Cause a Majin to change.
Requirements: With any race complete Majin Buu’s quest. Afterwards you can feed Majin Buu at his Buu’s House 6 times (food like potatoes, fish & water that can be found in the area) until he gives birth to a Majin Buu baby. Now feed this baby once to get it to fetch items for you, once it returns in a few hours (after 2, 3 or 4 hours) you can feed it again, make sure to feed it multiple times so it transforms itself into a different color. This will trigger the trophy to unlock.
27. You Wouldn’t Want to Work for Me, Would You? (Bronze) — Join the Frieza Force.
28. I’ll Make You Commander of the Frieza Force (Silver) — Become Frieza’s second-in-command.
29. Allow Me to Awaken This Power for You (Bronze) — Unlock an attribute boost.
30. Takkaraput pop porunga pupiritt paro! (Silver) — Power up Shenron’s wishes.
31. Shut Up and Put This on Your Right Ear! (Bronze) — Create a QQ Bang.
32. You’re Number 1! (Silver) — Get Vegeta to acknowledge your strength.
33. My Stomach Hurts! (Bronze) — Receive an SP Reward from Hercule.
All Large Rift Trophies Timeline:
• [1:02] — You wouldn’t want to work for me, would you?
• [3:47] — Allow me to awaken this power for you
• [6:18] — Shut up and put this on your right ear!
• [7:14] — The most powerful majin is born!
• [9:38] — My stomach hurts!
34. The Righteous Must Flourish! (Silver) — Become a student of the Great Saiyamen and defeat all the villains.
35. Over Here, Slowpoke… (Gold) — Learn all possible Awoken Skills for each race from the large time rifts.
36. People of Earth, Please Lend Me Your Energy! (Bronze) — Collect half of all skills.
37. The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes (Bronze) — Collect half of all equipment.
Tip: Farm equipment using our “How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)“.
38. You Can’t Destroy What I Really Am! (Bronze) — Collect 50% of nicknames and view the nickname list.
39. We Better Use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber… (Bronze) — Complete all Challenge Quests.
40. Take Care of Your Mom for Me… (Bronze) — Free all allies who were put under mind control.
41. See You Later! (Bronze) — Successfully repel a super Ki Blast.
42. Tra La La La La La! (Bronze) — Complete 10 of Krillin’s training sessions.
43. That Stone Might Be a Decoy! Let Me Check It (Bronze) — Complete 10 of Yamcha’s training sessions.
44. Focus Hard – Not on a Place, But on a Person (Bronze) — Interact with Time Miniatures in all Bases.
45. Hello! (Bronze) — Pay a visit to Kame House.
46. In a Rocket Built For One Person? (Bronze) — Ride a vehicle.
47. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Bronze) — Reach level 80.
48. You’re Like the Son I Never Had… (Silver) — Complete all the instructors’ lessons.
49. Goku’s Dream is Super-Huge! (Gold) — Watch the ending sequence.
50. Defiance in the Face of Despair!! (Bronze) — Complete “Unknown History.”
Tips: After completing the Time Vault chapter “Warrior from the Demon World” and earning the “Defiance in the Face of Despair!!” trophy for watching the ending sequence (which also unlocks the “Future Super Saiyan” Transformation) you may notice that the Story completion (in player stats) is not at 100%. That’s because there’s actually another secret mission called “Unknown History”.
To get access to “Unknown History” you must do a series of tedious questlines in the 5 Time Rifts (those big flying things over Conton City).
You must complete all quests in all 5 Time Rifts to earn 5 Distorted Time Eggs. Give the Eggs to the Supreme Kai near the Time Vault and then speak to Trunks.
Here are all 5 Quest Lines in detail. If you can’t progress in a questline it’s because your power level is too low or you need to wait between fights and do something else (recommended level is 75).
• Egg #1 Hercule’s House:
Do all 6 Sayamen Quests in Hercule’s House. When you enter the house area turn right and you can find them in the courtyard. If they aren’t there you must talk to them in the Resort District/Kame House first. You can ignore Hercule’s quests, only the Saiyamen matter.
• Egg #2 Capsule Corporation:
Do all 4 Vegeta Fights. He is standing in the left side of the area. If he doesn’t offer you a fight your level is too low and you must level up.
• Egg #3 Guru’s House:
Defend Guru’s House 10 times (do 10 of Nail’s quest in the House area). After accepting the first quest in this area you will sometimes see a notification in the top right corner of the screen that the house is under attack. When this happens Nail will offer you a new quest here. In those quests you must collect some dragon balls. There are 6 parts of the quest. After doing all 6 they reset to part 1. But you must keep doing these quests until a total of 10 have been completed. Then you can speak to Guru and he powers up your Shenron Wishes.
• Egg #4 Majin Buu’s House:
Feed Buu until he has 6 children.
• Egg #5 Frieza’s Spaceship:
Do all 17 Quests in Frieza’s Spaceship. Some of the quests won’t show up right away and you must go away. Let some time go by and do some other fights (e.g. parallel quests). After a few other fights you should see a notification in the top right corner that a new mission is available in the spaceship. You may also need a certain power level for this, so be sure you have leveled up far enough.
Here’s the true final boss fight walkthrough. In it you will get to fight as Bardock vs. Mira. Afterwards Trunks visits Gohan together they fight Android 17 and Android 18 to alter history for a safer future.
Please comment if you have any Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!