Welcome to the “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast” guide. On this page we’ll show you how to rank up fast in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to get to the base game’s maximum level 80!
Let’s find out how to do it, since this leveling up trick will help you gain experience really fast.
Index of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievements Guide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
Here we’ll go over how you can speed up the slow process of leveling up your rank in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Ranking up fast to increase your level quickly can be done through these tasks:
There are a lot of Side Quests to do and you’ll get to the level cap (80) without realizing it just by progressing naturally through the game.
However, when creating a new character, it might be that you’ll want him or her to get strong faster. Sure, you can still search for various items on Side Quests, but if you’re looking for a quick leveling up method, here are some examples…
• Method #1: As hinted at above, playing through the story Campaign will get you up to level 50 for starters.
• Method #2: Go do Captain Ginyu’s Training right out the gate. Do Gohan & Videl’s Training as well.
• Method #3: Complete HIGHER starred Parallel Quests. Those will always give you a TON of XP but they take a lot longer than Methods #1 & #2!
This video guide shows the fastest ways to get experience points and level up your created character:
Tip: Once you collect 7 Dragon Balls and summon Shenron to make a wish — as explained in our “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron” guide — you can select the “I want to grow!” wish twice to gain 1 Level each time! After the first time, you can do it once more after visiting Guru.
Note: Doing this will unlock the “Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan” trophy / achievement, once you “Reach level 80.”
Level Cap 100 Rumor: It’s expected that like in the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse game the level cap will be increased from 80 to 100 along with the release of the Season Pass DLC.
Thanks to Cog for the tips.