Find out how to unlock all Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 outfits & items with this farming guide to get Unlimited Outfits and do Items Farming for the PS4, Xbox One & PC fighting game sequel.
In this step-by-step video guide Cog shows how to best get the best outfits fast, like the Demon King Piccolo Clothes and Uub Clothes:
Index of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievements Guide
How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
How to get outfits & items in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?
• Step 1: With any race complete Majin Buu’s quest.
• Step 2: Next collect potatoes, fish, water, lettuce, carrots, pudding, candy, etc. in the game world. How to get food fast? Be on the lookout for these items in the Namekian area, Bamboo Forest & Mushroom Desert around Buu’s House, they will light up from a distance as pulsing blue orbs.
• Step 3: Then you can go back to Majin Buu’s House to give him this food (accessible from your menu bag’s “Your Item List” section) to feed him 6 times in a row and he’ll create little Majin Buu babies 6 times max. (As a reward for doing this he’ll give you a Distorted Time Egg after baby #6, which is required to get the alternate ending.)
• Step 4: Now feed each of these 6 Buu babies once, at which point they will go out into the world to collect random items for you! They’ll return to Buu’s House a few hours (2, 3 or 4 hours max) after you fed them. Talk to them to receive anything from famous outfits to items like super souls. Afterwards feed all 6 Buu babies again to repeat the process.
Note: Doing this will also unlock the trophy / achievement “The Bad Guys Always Wear the Coolest Clothes” along the way, once you “Collect half of all equipment.”
I hope these tips helped you get all of the unlockable costumes, outfits & items hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides at the top of this page to enjoy Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 more! 😀