Discover in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 how to get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron. As everyone on Earth knows, there are 7 Dragon Balls to find in total and it’s no different in the PS4, Xbox One & PC fighting game sequel.
In this step-by-step video guide Powerpyx shows you the fastest farming method to get the Dragon Balls so you can make a wishes:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Outfits & Items (Farming Guide)
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Transformations
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Achievements Guide
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: How To Get Dragon Balls & Summon Shenron
How to find the collectible Dragon Balls in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?
Dragon Balls are the most useful and iconic items in Xenoverse 2. There are 7 of them in total. Once you have found all 7, Shenron can be summoned at the Dragon Ball Pedestal. He will let you make a wish. Doing so will unlock the trophy / achievement “I Summon You Forth: Shenron!” for “Gathered 7 Dragon Balls and summoned Shenron!”
You will have to do this several times if you want to unlock all characters in the game! Always wish for a new playable character to unlock them all (I’ve Come for You! trophy / achievement).
The best farming method goes like this:
• Step 1: Play Parallel Quest #04: Prepare for the Attack of Saiyans! (unlocked by completing Parallel Quest #03)
• Step 2: Defeat the first 3 enemies as quickly as possible.
• Step 3: A portal will open up and shortly afterwards a group of time patrollers will spawn (stay in starting area, don’t go through portal yet)
• Step 4: Challenge the time patrollers to a fight and beat them. Time Patrollers always drop one of 3 item types: materials, equipment, key items. Look out for “key items”, those are always Dragon Balls! It will display the type of drop at the bottom of the screen.
If you get a Key Item finish the quest! If you don’t get a Key Item restart the quest immediately and try again.
Note: The average time with this method was one Dragon Ball per 3 playthroughs. Or in other words: roughly 1 per 5 minutes. – So you should be able to farm all 7 of them within 30-60 minutes. It works online and offline.
Alternate Dragon Ball farming method:
In Conton City talk to Time Patroller NPC’s like the blue-dressed woman Sanud, who will challenge you to a fight. After beating them, they admit you are truely the greatest and give you a Dragon Ball!
Shenron’s wishes are:
• I want money! (To get 500,000 Zeni)
• I want a rare item! (To get Goodie Radish accessory, etc.)
• I want to dress up! (To get the Gold Battle Suit or Crystal Battle Suit armor full set, then Turtle Hermit Set for Guru*)
• I want to get stronger! (To get 6 Echo Soul devices)
• I want to grow! (To gain 1 Level, once more after visiting Guru*)
• I want a new Ultimate Attack! (Gives Time Skip / Molotov ultimate 5 KI bars strike, then Ice Canon 3 KI attack, then Minus Energy Power Ball for Guru*)
• I want a new Super Attack! (Gives Flash Fist Crush, then Dragon Flash Bullet for Guru*)
• I want more usable characters! (To get the Hit, then Ice, then Nova, and then Omega Shenron characters)
• I want a second chance at life! (This will reset your stat points)
• I want to be drop dead gorgeous! (This will reset your character customization options)
• I want medals! (To get 10 Time Patrol Medals)
• I want a full stomach! (To get 30 Puddings*)
*Note: You unlock new Shenron wishes after you finish the Guru House. Complete the Namekian Time Rift with Nail, since Nail will let you inside Guru’s house and that’s where Guru will “unleash your potential” to boost your Level Attribute Points from 100 up to 125 ?and enable more wishes.
I hope these tips helped you get all 7 of the Dragon Balls hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides at the top of this page to enjoy Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 more! 😀