The WWE 2K17 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 pro wrestling fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the WWE 2K17 trophy guide we’ll show there are 59 Trophies (6 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (50), Silver (7), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of WWE 2K17 Guides:
- This Page: WWE 2K17 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All WWE 2K17 Characters
- Next Page: WWE 2K17 Cheats
- Next Page: WWE 2K17 Achievements Guide
WWE 2K17 Trophies Guide
1. All Trophies Earned (Platinum) — Earn all trophies.
2. SNICKERS. Hunger to Win > Hunger (Silver) — WWE Universe – Play and win 50 matches.
3. Road to WrestleMania (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Win the Royal Rumble and get the WWE World HW Championship at WrestleMania.
4. Attitude Adjustment (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Max any personality trait of a Superstar by playing in a match.
5. Face of the WWE (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Create Major Shows for Mon-Sat and assign the same Superstar to each show.
6. Full recovery (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Have a Superstar completely recover from a critical injury.
7. Dangerous intent (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Inflict a critical injury status effect on an opponent in a match.
8. Destined for greatness (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Stack both Momentum and Hot Streak statuses to 10 through gameplay or simulation.
9. Actions speak louder than words (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Have the dominant personality trait of a Superstar change via gameplay.
10. Future of the WWE (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Cash in Money in the Bank at WrestleMania and win the Championship.
11. Playing dirty (Bronze) — Win a match via dirty pin. (Single play)
12. Gentleman in the ring (Bronze) — Push opponent into the ropes during chain wrestling to perform a clean break. (Single play)
13. Now that’s hardcore! (Bronze) — Hit an opponent with a foreign object or put them through a table. (Single play)
14. Oh! My! (Bronze) — Put your opponent through the announce table via OMG! moment. (Single play/Exhibition)
Tip: Easy to do move, get a Finisher and go by the table outside and press R1 + Triangle.
15. Over the ropes you go! (Bronze) — Eliminate 12 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match. (Single play)
16. Matchmaker (Bronze) — Win in 20 match variations. (Single play)
17. Locker room rat (Gold) — Complete a match with 50 different Superstars. (Single play)
18. Unknown veteran (Bronze) — Win 10 times using a custom Superstar. (Single play)
19. Tap! Tap! Tap! (Bronze) — Make an opponent tap out with a submission that is not a Finisher or Signature move. (Single Play)
20. Tragic commentators (Bronze) — Destroy 2 announce tables within a single match. (Single play)
21. This match won’t end! (Bronze) — Successfully perform a major reversal. (Single play)
22. This is my yard (Bronze) — Create a show that uses a custom Arena and an imported Logo for its show logo.
23. Fashion leader (Bronze) — Use a custom Championship and win a match. (Single play)
24. Bronze Age (Bronze) — WWE Online – Earn a Bronze medal. (WWE Live, 2K Tonight)
25. On a silver platter (Silver) — WWE Online – Earn a Silver medal. (WWE Live, 2K Tonight)
26. Golden Boy (Silver) — WWE Online – Earn a Gold medal. (WWE Live, 2K Tonight)
27. Teamwork is fun (Bronze) — Win a Team Up match.
28. Tonight is the night (Bronze) — Win the main event in 2K Tonight.
29. Lesnar Conquer (Bronze) — Perform Suplex city with Brock Lesnar and win that match. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
Note: In order to do this successfully, you’ll have to win off the sig, because it doesn’t count when done with the F5 after.
30. We have a new Champion! (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
31. My path starts here (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Complete the tutorial.
32. Welcome to the main roster (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Complete your first match in RAW or SmackDown.
33. Big Four (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Participate in WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, and Survivor Series.
34. Untouchable (Silver) — MyCAREER – Get an overall value of 95 or more.
35. Birth of an NXT Champion (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Earn the NXT Championship.
36. Birth of an IC Champion (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Earn the Intercontinental Championship.
37. Birth of a US Champion (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Earn the United States Championship.
38. Birth of a Tag Champion (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Earn the Tag Championship.
39. I am a Wrestling God (Silver) — MyCAREER – Purchase all abilities that can be purchased.
40. I am the best! (Silver) — MyCAREER – Purchase all skills that can be purchased.
41. Competent manager (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Purchase all managers that can be purchased.
42. Ladder Bridge Powerbomb (Bronze) — Powerbomb an opponent through a bridged ladder. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
Tip: Get a Finisher, then go outside press R1 + L1 and it should get the big ladder out. Or if that doesn’t happen, press R2 + L2 with R1 + L1 then swing them into ladder and press R1 + Triangle and it will unlock.
43. Take it Backstage (Bronze) — Finish a match backstage. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
44. Nice try! (Bronze) — Successfully fend off an interfering Superstar during a victory brawl. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
45. Title shot (Bronze) — Attack your opponent using the Championship Title. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
46. Three-Way stop (Bronze) — Perform 3 major reversals in a Single Match. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
47. Love to talk! (Bronze) — WWE Universe/MyCAREER – Perform a promo.
48. Show-Off (Bronze) — Perform a Crowd or Opponent taunt. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
49. Keeping it together (Bronze) — Create a new Group logo.
50. Vampire night (Bronze) — Complete an exhibition match at night time. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
51. Drop the Mic (Bronze) — WWE Universe/MyCAREER- Defeat a rival in a Promo.
52. Woman of the year (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Win or defend the WWE Women’s Championship at WrestleMania.
53. Control freak (Bronze) — WWE Universe – Play and complete each match on a show’s match-card.
54. Phenom vs. Scorpion (Silver) — WWE Universe – Win a WrestleMania match between Undertaker and Sting. (Single play)
Note: Play with the most recent versions of both Undertaker and Sting.
55. Giant spear (Bronze) — Execute a Big E Spear. (Single play)
56. Lightning reflexes (Bronze) — Reverse a curb stomp with the RKO catch Finisher.
57. Suplex City (Bronze) — With Lesnar, execute “German Suplex 4” or “Back Suplex 2” 10 times in a single match. (Single play)
Tip: The “German Suplex 4” is a Medium Back Grapple that can be done by pressing: Right + X.
The “Back Suplex 2” is a Strong Rear Grapple that can be done by pressing: Up + X (HOLD).
Glitched Trophy: This Trophy may be glitched at launch. Like it was in last year’s game, so a post-launch patch beyond version 1.01 should fix the issue.
58. I’m running in! (Bronze) — MyCAREER – Successfully perform 10 run-ins.
59. Can’t hunt the Beast! (Bronze) — Successfully perform 200 reversals with Brock Lesnar. (PLAY mode against A.I.)
Please comment if you have any WWE 2K17 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!