Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find Locations Guide
Welcome to the Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find locations guide that helps you find the total of 15 Barn Finds locations in the Xbox One & PC open world racing game.
Finding all 15 Barn Find locations and restoring them to get the secret car inside will also help unlock the following Achievements:
* “Like a Needle in The Outback” (10 Gamerscore) — Find your first Barn Find.
* “Relic Hunter” (20 Gamerscore) — Restore all Barn Finds.
The overview for all these in-game Barn Finds locations is listed below.
Index of Forza Horizon 3 Guides:
- This Page: Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Forza Horizon 3 Cars
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Beauty Spots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Walkthrough
Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find
There are 15 Barn Find cars in Forza Horizon 3.
These Barn Finds give you rare and classic cars. While you progress through the story you will get notifications of barn rumors. – After you find them in the barns you have to wait a while until they are restored until you can drive them.
Where to find all Barn Finds in Forza Horizon 3? The in-game collectibles locations for the Barn Finds are described in this detailed video guide with Maka’s handy voice-over tips.
The Barn Finds are shown in the step-by-step video.
Overview for the Secret Cars Locations Guide in the Video Guide:
• 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi
• 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
• 1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
• 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
• 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
• 1974 Holden Sandman HQ Panel Van
• 1973 Holden HQ Monaro GTS 350
• 1951 Holden 50 2106 FX Ute
• 1959 Jaguar MK II 3.8
• 1986 Lamborghini LM 002
• 1953 Maserati ABGCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta
• 1971 Meyers Manx
• 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V SPEC
• 1972 Reliant Supervan III
• 1979 Toyota FJ40
Tip: To find the barns on your own, spend 1 Skill Point at the start of the game to immediately unlock the “Drone Mode” Skill Point Upgrade from the Skill Shop. Anything you discover with Drone Mode is added to your Map, from points-of-interest, locations to Barn Finds!
Note: While “Drone Mode” sounds straightforward, it actually only indicates the approximate area the Barn Finds are within a purple circle on your in-game map. So you’ll still need to scan inside that area with your drone to find the grey barn, then go to it with your car to discover & restore it to unlock the secret car inside. Take a look at this giant world map.
There you go! All Barn Finds in Forza Horizon 3 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Barn Finds hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Forza Horizon 3 more! 😀
Huge thanks to Maka for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Forza Horizon 3 Barn Finds location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Forza Horizon 3
Categories: Guides, News, PC Guides, Xbox One Guides