Forza Horizon 3 Achievements Guide
The Forza Horizon 3 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Forza Horizon 3 achievement guide we’ll show there are 64 Achievements (0 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Forza Horizon 3 Guides:
- This Page: Forza Horizon 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Forza Horizon 3 Cars
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find Locations Guide
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Beauty Spots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Forza Horizon 3 Walkthrough
Forza Horizon 3 Achievements Guide
1. Welcome to Your Horizon (10G) — Celebrate opening your Horizon Festival site by putting on a spectacular Showcase.
2. You’re the Boss (10G) — Expand your Horizon Festival for the first time.
3. One of Us (10G) — Win your first Exhibition Race as Horizon Festival Boss.
4. Stay on Target (10G) — Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign.
5. “Do you even… oh, you do” (10G) — Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone.
6. You’re Hired! (10G) — Hire a Drivatar for your Drivatar Lineup.
7. You’re Fired! (20G) — Fill your Drivatar Lineup and fire a Drivatar to make way for another.
8. Racer’s Paradise (20G) — Open a Festival in Surfers Paradise.
9. First Time Buyer (10G) — Visit the Autoshow and buy your first car.
10. Champ (10G) — Win your first championship.
11. Tonight We Ride (10G) — Win your first Street Race.
12. The Architect (10G) — Blueprint and complete an exhibition.
13. The Player (10G) — Complete another player’s Exhibition Blueprint.
14. I’ll Just Take This Now (10G) — Win your first Midnight Battle.
15. Like a Needle in The Outback (10G) — Find your first Barn Find.
16. Relic Hunter (20G) — Restore all Barn Finds.
Tip: To find all 15 Barn Finds, check out our “Forza Horizon 3 Barn Find Locations Guide“.
17. Throwdown (10G) — Create and complete your first Bucket List Blueprint.
18. Community Crusher (20G) — Play 10 player-created Bucket List Blueprints.
19. Drive to the Music You Love (10G) — Sign 4 Radio Stations to your Festival.
20. Screaming through the Valley (20G) — Open a Festival in Yarra Valley.
21. Bushcraft (20G) — Open a Festival in The Outback.
22. Maxed Out (20G) — Fully upgrade a Festival site.
23. YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS (20G) — Perform 10 Festival Upgrades.
24. Like a Boss (20G) — Fully upgrade all Festival sites.
25. Best. Horizon. Ever. (50G) — Complete the Final Showcase.
26. Eat My Dust (10G) — Complete 10 Convoy Races.
27. Got Ourselves a Convoy (10G) — Convoy for a total of 100 miles.
28. Life Complete (20G) — Complete every Horizon Bucket List challenge.
29. Drop in the Bucket (10G) — Complete 5 Bucket List challenges.
30. Who’s Hiding These? (20G) — Smash all 150 reward boards.
31. I Know These Roads (20G) — Drive down every road in Australia.
32. This My Jam (10G) — Take part in 5 Skill Songs.
33. Perks of the Job (10G) — Obtain a car from the Skill Shop.
34. I Want It All (25G) — Complete every page in the Skill Shop (excluding temporary perks).
35. 5 Star Seller – A+++++ (10G) — Sell 5 cars via the Auction House.
36. Auction Fever (10G) — Win a car in the Auction House, then add it to your garage.
37. Welcome to Horizon Online (10G) — Complete 5 online events across Adventure and Freeroam.
38. Online Adventurer (30G) — Complete 25 online events across Adventure and Freeroam.
39. Bring a Friend (10G) — Complete an event in Co-op Campaign.
40. Road Buddy (20G) — Complete 10 events in Co-op Campaign.
41. Forzatographer (20G) — Take a photo of 300 cars for Horizon Promo.
42. Aussie Rules! (10G) — Create and complete a championship featuring only Australian cars.
43. High Roller (10G) — Spend 1 million Credits on a car.
44. Fly Like a Regal (10G) — Jump 300ft on the airport Danger Sign using the Reliant Supervan.
Location: The first step is unlocking the 1973 Reliant Supervan III which is a Barn Find, found near the airport in the outback. After the car is unlocked, get in the car and load an upgrade from the storefront that is at B700. I used one by creator “Raceboy77”.
Tips: Next, go to the Airport Danger Sign, and get a good lead up to the ramp in order to shoot off with a lot of speed. You should be easily be able to attain 310+ft of the 300ft goal, as long as you land safely.
You may have to expand The Outback festival hub in order to get this PR Stunt to appear.
45. Life’s a Drag (10G) — Complete a drag race at the Airstrip in every Car Class.
46. Ooh, Shiny! (20G) — Obtain your first Horizon Edition car.
47. Staying Connected (10G) — Visit the Forza Hub from the Pause Menu.
48. Mini Boss (10G) — Reach Level 20.
49. Final Boss (25G) — Reach Level 150.
50. This. Is. FORZA! (20G) — Create and complete a Championship with 100+ miles of racing over 10 events.
51. Endurance Hero (20G) — Create an Exhibition with 25 laps with rolling time of day and complete it against Pro Drivatars.
52. Exhibition Expert (20G) — Complete an Exhibition at every race route in the game.
53. Horizon Hardcore (30G) — Complete a championship starting at every race route in the game.
54. Art Director (10G) — Create a Paint, setup a Tune, and start your Horizon Promo career.
55. Spoiler Alert (10G) — Fit parts from Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk.
56. Street Racing Champion (50G) — Win every Street Race and Midnight Battle.
57. Starstruck (10G) — Earn at least 1 star on 50 different PR Stunts.
58. PR Superstar (20G) — Get 3 stars on all PR Stunts.
59. Throw Your Weight Around (10G) — Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone in a car weighing at least 2500kg.
Tips: The recommended 2500kg car is…
Car: 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Shelby
Tune Creator: Maka91
Tune Name: 2500kg Drifter
Grab the above car with the above tune and go to the Outback and attempt the Outback Trail Drift Zone. The achievement should be attempted from the direction that is further from the outback festival hub as you can gain much more speed; which is key. Points are rewarded for speed and angle, so focus on those and carrying your speed through the entire drift. Using this build, I was personally able to consistently get 60,000 points for the required 45,000 point goal. The car is also designed to be consistent and stable, so new players and non-drift experts should be able to easily attain this using the above car and build.
60. Backpacker (20G) — Discover every beauty spot in the game.
Tip: To find all 13 Beauty Spots, check out our “Forza Horizon 3 Beauty Spots Locations Guide“.
61. Forza First (20G) — Win a race in the Lamborghini Centenario.
62. Clever Girl! (10G) — Get 3 Stars on 5 different PR Stunts in the 2017 Ford Raptor.
Tip: To achieve this, you’ll need pretty much every upgrade (including Engine Swap, etc.) and you should be able to do some of the drifts and danger signs.?
63. Totally meant to do that… (10G) — Perform a Barrel Roll in any Buggy.
64. Underdog (10G) — Get 3 Stars at a PR Stunt in a C Class car.
Tips: The recommended C Class car is…
Car: 1974 Toyota Celica GT (D176)
Tune Creator: “Don Joewon Song”
Tune Name: “230+MPH C-Class” [C600]
The above car and build is an absolutely BEAST for a C class car. It can outdrift and outrun most B class cars. It was an incredible high speed, and just enough power to solidly drift through any turn.
With this build, go to the “Outback Trail Drift Zone”, close to The Outback festival hub and with just a little bit of practice, you should be able to easily get the 45,000 point requirement done. I would suggest using this car for ALL of the drift zones in the game in order to easily get 3 stars.
If you prefer driving in a straight line instead, go to Surfer’s Paradise Festival Hub and go for the nearby Speed Trap approaching from the bottom. I was easily able to get 20+ mph over the requirement for 3 stars. Use rewind if you need it.
Special thanks to Maka for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Forza Horizon 3 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Forza Horizon 3
Categories: Guides, News, PC Guides, Xbox One Guides