Welcome to the Destiny: Rise of Iron SIVA Offerings locations guide that helps you find the 3 types of SIVA Offerings locations in the PS4 & Xbox One open world first-person shooter Destiny Expansion 4: Rise of Iron DLC.
The Timeline for all these in-game SIVA Offerings locations is listed below.
Index of Destiny: Rise of Iron Guides:
- This Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron SIVA Offerings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron How To Get Exotic Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Dead Ghosts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Dormant SIVA Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Iron Lord Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Iron Medallions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Skeleton Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Radiant Treasures Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny: Rise of Iron Collectibles
Destiny: Rise of Iron SIVA Offerings
Here’s how to get all of the SIVA Offerings like the Green Fused SIVA Offering, Blue Enhanced SIVA Offering, and Purple Perfected SIVA Offering. The below video guide shows gameplay of all 3 levels of Archon’s Forge and rewards.
How to get SIVA Offerings: There are multiple ways to get the SIVA Offerings, but mostly they just come from random SIVA enemy kills. You can receive all 3 drops from random enemies on Patrol alone. The most common way is having them drop while doing Archon’s Forge itself. Otherwise, you can receive it as a drop after killing a Strike boss, or even from Public Event completions.
Tip: It also seems that when you kill a certain SIVA enemy type, that is the type of SIVA Offering that will drop and spawn that enemy type in Archon’s Forge. While this isn’t 100% confirmed, all of the ones received today have been specific to the enemy killed.
How to get the boon hammer for the quest: To get the boon, when the text comes up “Your worth will be tested”, clear out the SIVA nodes quickly and once successful it will spawn the hammer to use.
Note: For “Perfected SIVA Offering” rewards, for example your inventory can be full on Titan Marks, but it might also reward you with a few that are a 1-3 Light higher than your current at the Postmaster.
Where to find all SIVA Offerings in Destiny: Rise of Iron? The in-game collectibles locations for the SIVA Offerings are described in this detailed video guide.
The SIVA Offerings are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the SIVA Offerings Locations Guide:
• [00:00] — SIVA Offering Location #1: Fused SIVA Offering Drop (Green)
• [00:32] — SIVA Offering Location #2: Enhanced SIVA Offering Drop (Blue)
• [00:49] — SIVA Offering Location #3: Perfected SIVA Offering Drop (Purple)
• [01:16] — SIVA Offering Fused Type: (At 320 Light) Archon’s Forge: Fused Vandal Gameplay*
• [04:12] — SIVA Offering Enhanced Type: (At 340 Light) Archon’s Forge: Enhanced Captains Gameplay*
• [08:30] — SIVA Offering Perfected Type: (At 360 Light) Archon’s Forge: Perfected Vandal Gameplay*
*The Enhanced SIVA Offering consumable is used to incite the fury of the Devil Splicers in Archon’s Forge. Face a Splicer onslaught led by a trio of Dregs / a pair of Captains / a Vandal enhanced with SIVA augmentations / experimentations. The recommended Light Level for the Fused / Enhanced / Perfected Type is 320 / 340 / 360.
There you go! All SIVA Offerings in Destiny: Rise of Iron are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the SIVA Offerings hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Destiny: Rise of Iron more! 😀
Huge thanks to Esoterickk for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Destiny: Rise of Iron SIVA Offerings location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!