The ReCore achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC action-adventure RPG-lite game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the ReCore achievement guide we’ll show there are 53 Achievements (5 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of ReCore Guides:
- This Page: ReCore Achievements Guide
- Next Page: ReCore Walkthrough
- Next Page: ReCore Cheats
- Next Page: ReCore Collectibles Locations Guide
ReCore Achievements Guide
Collectibles Tip: Find them all in our “ReCore Collectibles Locations Guide“.
The basics of the weapons and your 3 Robot Core buddies, with their upgrades & crafting, are explained in this official video guide:
1. Yoink! (10G) — Extract a Core from an enemy
2. Ding! (10G) — Level Up a Corebot
3. End of the Beginning (30G) — Complete the Granite Steps
4. Workbench Apprentice (30G) — Craft a Part
5. Safe Harbor (20G) — Find the entrance to Pylon 512
6. Matched! (30G) — Kill an enemy by Color Matching
7. Terraformer (30G) — Restore power to Pylon 512
8. Color Cannon (30G) — Upgrade Joule’s Energy Rifle
Location: Interact with Pyramid 512 in the third mission. At the “More Power” waypoint, where you have to find 4 Mysterious Cores to fix the Pylon, you’ll come across a room with multiple red floating balls (Mysterious Cores). At the bottom of the room, stick to the left side and open the first yellow & black chest (called a Supply Cache) you come across in that blue crystal-lit small room.
Joule’s Energy Rifle Red Affinity Upgrade will serve as your Red Ammunition Amplifier allowing you to shoot the red balls. To do that, simply push right on your controller’s Directional-Pad to switch to the new red color.
9. The More The Merrier (30G) — Seth joins Joule’s Crew
10. Three’s Company (30G) — Duncan joins Joule’s Crew
11. Ready for Takeoff (40G) — Make a FL1-R Frame
12. Toxic Transit (30G) — Complete the Warren
13. Affinity Matrix (40G) — Find all of the Energy Rifle Attachments
– Energy Rifle Attachment #1: Blue Ammunition Amplifier — Joule’s Energy Rifle Blue Attachment gets unlocked in a cutscene, meaning you cannot miss it as you progress through the storyline.
– Energy Rifle Attachment #2: Red Ammunition Amplifier — Joule’s Energy Rifle Red Attachment gets unlocked once you interact with Pyramid 512 in the third mission. At the “More Power” waypoint, where you have to find 4 Mysterious Cores to fix the Pylon, you’ll come across a room with multiple red floating balls (Mysterious Cores). At the bottom of the room, stick to the left side and open the first yellow & black chest (called a Supply Cache) you come across in that blue crystal-lit small room. You’ll receive the needed Red Affinity Upgrade from it.
– Energy Rifle Attachment #3: Yellow Ammunition Amplifier — Joule’s Energy Rifle Yellow Attachment gets unlocked during the “Analysis Interrupted” waypoint, where you need to find the missing Power Cores to restart the Analyzer, you’ll come across yellow orbs that you cannot shoot yet. So you need the Yellow Rifle Upgrade. Follow the mission until you get stuck in a room with the blue forcefield blocking your exit, while looking towards that forcefield turn left and jump up on the rock plateau to find a chest with the Yellow Affinity Upgrade in it.
14. Journey’s End (40G) — Complete all Story Missions
15. Identity Crisis (40G) — Put Mack into a non K-9 Frame
Tips: Progress through the story until you’ve unlocked additional (frames for your) Corebots. Go into Joule’s Crawler and on the workbench place use the swap core function to exchange Seth with Mack or Duncan’s core, placing Seth into a different non-dog frame.
16. Stronger And Stronger (40G) — Use Core Fusion to increase a stat on any Core
Note: You can access the “Core Fusion” option from inside Joule’s Crawler by going to the workbench options menu, then apply it to one of your Corebots.
17. Dressed For Success (40G) — Outfit a Corebot with a completed Part Set of any type
Note: After the third mission, once you get out of Pyramid 512, you should have enough red Parts for Mack.
18. Rapid Removal (30G) — Perform an instant extract
Tip: The Instant Extract (press down on the RS right analogue stick) is a devastating smartbomb, so don’t waste your chance when an enemy’s Core is weak enough to Extract and the prompt to do it comes up.
19. That’ll Leave a Mark (30G) — Smash something using the AP-3 Frame
20. Workbench Adept (10G) — Craft 10 Parts
21. Descent into Madness (10G) — Find All of Julius Roldán’s log book entries
Find all 10 of Julius Roldan’s Audio Logs with this complete video guide that shows in-game & map locations.
22. Love You, Kiddo (10G) — Find All of Thomas Adams’s log book entries
Find all 10 of Thomas Adam’s Audio Logs with this complete video guide that shows in-game & map locations.
23. Dust Devil (10G) — Find All of Natalie Bright’s log book entries
Find all 10 of Natalie Bright’s Audio Logs with this complete video guide that shows in-game & map locations.
24. For the Revolution! (10G) — Find All of Violet’s log book entries
Find all 10 of V1-0LT / Violet’s Audio Logs with this complete video guide that shows in-game & map locations.
25. Juggler (10G) — Achieve a Combo of 20
26. Master Juggler (10G) — Achieve a Combo of 40
Location: Can be done in The Warren dungeon in Shifting Sands. Get to the location where you get the red laser door blocking your way. The laser bugs keep respawning above the door as you shoot one laser bug at a time, steadily amping up your combo until you reach 40 kills! But note to slowly increase your speed as the combo requires it, and above 30-35 hits you can use your Corebot buddy to help take out a whole bunch of the laser bugs at the same time to push your combo up to 40.
Alternately, you can also accomplish this by fighting the very first boss of the game (Iron Fang) in the tutorial.
27. Charged Up (10G) — Cause over 10000 Damage in one hit
28. Sticky Fingers (10G) — Perform 20 instant Extractions
29. Locked And Loaded (10G) — Max out Joule’s Energy Rifle level
30. Well Fed (10G) — Max out one friendly Core through Core Fusion
31. All Grown Up (10G) — Max out a friendly Corebot to level 30
32. The Architect (10G) — Find Every Blueprint set
33. Big Game Hunter (10G) — Complete all Hunting Challenges in one category
34. Never Felt Better (10G) — Upgrade Joule’s health to its maximum
35. Prismatic Perfection (10G) — Find all the Prismatic Cores
36. Core Catcher (10G) — Extract 25 Cores
37. Core Collector (10G) — Extract 50 Cores
38. Core Connoisseur (10G) — Extract 100 Cores
39. All The Monies (10G) — Collect 50000 E-Turner
40. Let’s Do This, Violet! (10G) — Use a Fast Travel station
41. Spelunker (10G) — Complete every Dungeon once
42. Sand Scratcher (10G) — Dig up 10 items using a K-9 Frame
43. Dune Demolisher (10G) — Dig up 20 items using a K-9 Frame
ReCore Item Farming Location: An easy location and method to farm items is in the Pylon 512 area. After fast traveling there, from the blue crystal cave head to the dig sites in the sandy area outside the cave entrance.
44. Light As A Feather (10G) — Glide for 20 continuous seconds using an FL1-R Frame
Requirements: Progress through the story until you’ve unlocked the remaining 3 Corebots and all 4 Frames. The FL1-R Frame is the last frame you’ll unlock as you cross through the Warren dungeon on your way to the Far Eden Tower. Then go into Joule’s Crawler to craft and place one of the Corebots into the flyer frame.
Location: After that Fast Travel to the Lonely Basin and head to the bottom right-hand side spot (where you see a large gap in between lands) and look for the hot air Vent. With the FL1-R Frame equipped, jumping into the Vent will give 30 to 40 seconds of continuous air gliding time, as you cross from one side of the canyon to the other side!
45. Bargain Basin (10G) — Find all Hardware pickups in the Lonely Basin after Plyon 512 is repaired
46. Cradle Robber (10G) — Find all Hardware pickups in The Cradle
47. Exclusion Zoner (10G) — Find all Hardware pickups in the Shifting Sands
48. Core Swapper (10G) — Use every Lethal combination
Tips: Progress through the story until you’ve unlocked the remaining 3 Corebots and all 4 Frames. Go into Joule’s Crawler and on the workbench place use the swap core function to exchange Mack with Seth, Duncan & Violet’s cores, the result should be each Core in a different frame. Then go into the game and do a battle a few times, but make sure that each time you choose a different / unique companion combination when the game asks you what Crew Selection you want to use in-game. Unique combination examples include: Mack as K-9, Mack as SP-DR, Mack as AP-3, and Mack as FL1-R. And you can the same for Seth & Duncan, which leads to the 12 different combinations you need in total.
49. So You’re Victor (30G) — Complete the Core Foundry
50. Paradise Central (30G) — Reach Far Eden Tower
51. And Stay Down! (40G) — Defeat Victor at the bottom of the E-Tower
52. Workbench Artisan (10G) — Craft 25 Parts
53. Workbench Wonder (20G) — Craft 50 Parts
Please comment if you have any ReCore achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!