The Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 walkthrough for “Episode 8: A Journey’s End?” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
Let’s start the Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 walkthrough with my full livestream!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 10 to 12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, but developer Telltale describes it as an “all-ages experience”. Fair warning given because the game includes Fantasy Violence and Mild Language.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Let the Games Begin
- Chapter 2: Playing for Keeps
- Chapter 3: “Challenge: Accepted”, Chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, Chapter 5: Gaming the System & Chapter 6: To the Victor Go the Spoils (Ending)
- All Alternate Scenes
Index of Minecraft: Story Mode Guides:
- This Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 7 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 6 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Cheats
Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 Walkthrough
Minecraft: Story Mode Season One is an 8-part episodic game series set in the world of Mojang’s popular Minecraft game. Although you won’t be playing as Minecraft’s Steve.
In Minecraft: Story Mode, playing as either a male or female hero named ‘Jesse,’ you’ll embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, Jesse’s friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
Key Game Features:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program, Mission Hill), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men), Martha Plimpton (The Goonies, Raising Hope), Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series, Batman: Arkham Knight), Corey Feldman (The Goonies, Stand by Me), Billy West (Futurama, Adventure Time), and Paul Reubens (Tron: Uprising, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse).
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
Additionally, here’s the voice-actors cast trailer:
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA card w/512 MB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Lion (10.7.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Pricing: A Journey’s End? continues the add-on series of three post-season adventures, which can be purchased digitally as part of the new Adventure Pass for $14.99 and includes access to Episodes 6, 7 and 8 as they release. The episode will also be available individually for $4.99 USD. Players will need to own at least Episode 1 in the series or the season pass disc in order to purchase Episodes 6, 7 and 8.
Welcome to the Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 walkthrough!
RabidRetrospectGames will be your guide showing you around the game’s areas per chapter.
Synopsis: So what are our heroes up against in this concluding chapter of the season? In Episode 8: ‘A Journey’s End?’ Jesse and crew continue their portal journey in search of home. With Harper leading them to the world of the Old Builders, Jesse and crew finally have their chance to return home… but it won’t be easy, and the stakes are high. You’ll need to take on opponents in a series of gladiatorial games to win your freedom, save your friends, and maybe, just maybe, make it back to your own world!
The all-star cast gets two more new additions for Episode 8: ‘A Journey’s End?’, with Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh, Darkwing Duck) as Hadrian, the leader of the Old Builders; and Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, The Fairly OddParents) as Mevia, the Enforcer.
Note: Your path in ‘A Journey’s End?’ will differ greatly depending on your choices made in prior episodes, so more than one playthrough is definitely recommended! You will have completely different experiences depending on where you’ve decided to go!
Get your friends out of the mines.
Chapter 3: “Challenge: Accepted”, Chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, Chapter 5: Gaming the System & Chapter 6: To the Victor Go the Spoils (Ending)
Get ready for the final part of Season 1’s adventure.
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 “A Journey’s End?”:
• Who did you rescue during Extreme Spleef?
• Did you make a deal with Em or not in Lava Race?
• How did you finish the Lava Race?
• How did you deal with Hadrian in his palace?
• Where did Em go in the end?
Alternate Choice: Between saving Nell and letting Nell die, choose to don’t save her and beat Em.
Next Episode: Please join our “Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen next season.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Categories: Mac Walkthroughs, Mobile Walkthroughs, News, PC Walkthroughs, PS Vita Walkthroughs, PS3 Walkthroughs, PS4 Walkthroughs, Walkthroughs, Wii U Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs, Xbox One Walkthroughs