Looking for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC? Here we’ll list Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Activision’s new first-person shooter game DLC #4.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Revelations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Glitches
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Cheats
How To Unlock Revelations Map Song
Like previous COD games with zombie mode, there are Teddy Bears hidden throughout the map that when interacted with trigger a hidden song to play in the background! 😀
On Revelations zombies map, hold the X button on your Xbox controller / Square button on a PlayStation controller on these 3 Teddy Bears’ trigger spots to activate the secret music track!
• [0:00] — Teddy Bear Location #1: Can be found sitting on a stool in the medical wing, between a wooden wheelchair and a bunch of Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary food bags.
• [0:11] — Teddy Bear Location #2: Can be found in the Cafeteria, when entering that area walk straight ahead until you reach the red Jump Pad; After landing stick to the left-side wall until you see the Teddy Bear toy sitting in a wooden wheelchair.
• [0:29] — Teddy Bear Location #3: Can be found in the derelict theater near the microphone podium, it’s sitting in a front-row seat.
This video guide shows all 3 Teddy Bear locations and then plays “The Gift” song, written by Kevin Sherwood and sung by Elena Siegman.
Here’s the full 4-minutes-long song played with accompanying lyrics.
Play All Songs: There’s even a way to listen to all previous zombie map easter egg songs! Press 4 buttons around the Revelations map’s “Nacht” section building (red power wires room) to activate a secret radio one floor down.
Dr. Monty Singing the Perk Jingles: With Perk-A-Holic active, go to a powered up perk machine and activate it. Wait for the jingle being played, then face the machine and keep knifing it until Dr. Monty starts singing the different perk jingles.
Unlockable DLC & In-Game Extras
DLC Season Pass Bonus: When you buy the entire Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Season Pass DLC package, you’ll receive instant access to the “The Giant” Bonus Map that picks up the Zombies story where Origins left off. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map with Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen. Set in a World War II-era research facility, complete with the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine, Teleporters, and Hellhounds.
“The Giant” is also a bonus map included with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Collector’s Editions.
Season Pass and “The Giant” Zombies bonus map are not available on PS3 or Xbox 360. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 game required to use this content.
In-Game Bonus Weapon Note: As per usual you also get a new mystery Wonder Weapon.
Important: Follow all the steps on our “Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Easter Eggs” page to obtain all specialist weapons in the new DLC!
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation Tips and Tricks
The official Activision Call of Duty channel gives gameplay tips and tricks with map strategies for the fourth DLC Map Pack called Salvation, coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC. As part of an all-maps demonstration.
There are no other Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation guides listed at the top of this page to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Salvation cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!