Welcome to the Fallout 4: Nuka World Nuka Cola Recipes locations guide that helps you find the total of the 15 hidden Nuka Cola Recipes locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC action-RPG game DLC.
Finding all 20 Nuka Cola Recipe locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Beverageer” (10 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Create 20 different flavors of Nuka-Cola.
The Timeline for all these in-game Nuka Cola Recipes locations is listed below.
Index of Fallout 4: Nuka World Guides:
- This Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Nuka Cola Recipes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World How To Start
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Cheats
- Next Page: Fallout 4: Nuka World Map
Fallout 4: Nuka World Nuka Cola Recipes
Tip: All 20 of the Nuka Cola Recipes can be collected as soon as you reach the Nuka-World theme park. 5 Nuka Cola flavors are already available by default to create as new drinks, so you’ll only need to find 15 of the Nuka Cola Recipe books lying around the park’s desks.
What To Do About Missing Nuka Cola Recipe Books?: If a specific Nuka Cola Recipe isn’t at the indicated spot — and you haven’t picked it up already (check your Misc menu to see) — then it could be that an attack like an explosion in that area moved it around away from the spot, so check around the area to find it. (Or if you can, replay the section with Collisions turned off.)
Where To Find Nuka-Mixer Stations?: Go to your Crafting menu tab. There are different variations of these crafting stations, so look out for the varied signs on top.
Where To Find The Carrot Flower Recipe Ingredient?: You get the Carrot Flower by picking up Wild Carrot Plants. In the Far Harbor DLC you can find them in the Nakano residence. And in the main Fallout 4 game they can be found at the Wildwood cemetery.
Note: After collecting the 15 secret Nuka Cola Recipes you can create them at the Nuka Cola mixer. Each Nuka Cola crafted from a new recipe has a value of 250.
Where to find all Nuka Cola Recipes in Fallout 4: Nuka World? The in-game collectibles locations for the Nuka Cola Recipes are described with Brian’s handy voice-over tips in this detailed video guide.
The Nuka Cola Recipes are listed in the step-by-step video.
Timeline in minutes for the Nuka Cola Recipes Locations Guide:
• [00:00] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #1: “Nuka Cide” can be found at the back of Cappy’s Cafe on the right-side kitchen counter.
• [00:44] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #2: “Nuka Punch” can be found in the Grandchester Mystery Mansion. Take the tour and at the end you will find it on top of a right-side dresser.
• [01:54] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #3: “Nuka Rush” can be found at the Welcome Center building in the middle of the Safari Zone. Walk inside, then immediately jump down to the first floor, where there is a ring of desks and computers where it is on.
• [02:37] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #4: “Nuka Xtreme” can be found in Dry Rock Gulch. Climb up the theater stands/seats and go up the ladder on the left side. There you will find the book on the table in front of a skeleton.
• [03:13] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #5: “Nuka Void” can be found in the Starlight Interstellar Theater. Once inside, take a right or a left to go into the viewing screen room, then head towards the concession counter on the right as you enter.
• [03:50] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #6: “Nuka Cooler” can be found in the Galactic Zone. Walk from the Star Control sign into the Star Market area, once you past that white neon sign immediately turn left to see it lying next to other books in a yellow bookrack.
• [04:15] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #7: “Nuka Ray” can be found in the RobCo Battlezone. Go to the gift shop below the stands, it’s on one of the middle shelves facing the register.
• [04:55] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #8: “Nuka Berry” can be found inside King Cola’s Court. Look behind the stage in the right dressing room on a desk next to candles.
• [05:43] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #9: “Nuka Power” can be found in the Nuka-World Power Plant area, on the far West side of the map. Enter it, and near the very top of the building is the manager’s office. You will know you’ve found the correct room as it has a pool table, and some skeletons sitting at a desk where the recipe book is.
• [06:16] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #10: “Nuka Frutti” can be found at the Hubologist’s Camp. Walk inside the diner on the first floor’s left side is a makeshift room. Once there, it’s on a dining booth table on the right.
• [06:47] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #11: “Nuka Bombdrop” can be found outside Mad Mulligan’s Minecart Coaster. It’s on the left side of the building, on a Hot-dog stand between the Bandit Roundup stand and Mad Mulligan’s Minecart Coaster.
• [07:06] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #12: “Nuka Sunrise” can be found at the Dry Rock Gulch theater. Go inside the south building behind a expert locked door. On a small table next to a Bottle figure statue.
• [07:47] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #13: “Nuka Lixir” can be found in Fun House’s top floor control room. It’s next to the Fun House Control System terminal. The entrance is the door to a maintenance hallway right before you reach the chained door at the end.
• [08:27] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #14: “Nuka Hearty” can be found in the Safari Adventure, which is in a bandshell on the West side of the Safari Zone. On the right side of the bandshell, behind it, is a tiny shack. Enter it to find the recipe book.
• [09:27] — Nuka Cola Recipe Location #15: “Nuka Love” can be received from Evan at Evan’s Home. On the map it’s South of Nuka-Station.
There you go! All Nuka Cola Recipes in Fallout 4: Nuka World are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Nuka Cola Recipes hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Fallout 4: Nuka World more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Fallout 4: Nuka World Nuka Cola Recipes location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!