DICE and Electronic Arts announced the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, a membership program delivering new content and early access to Battlefield 1 fans in four upcoming themed digital expansion packs. Battlefield 1 Premium Pass members will be granted two-week early access to each pack, starting with Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass in March 2017 that will bring the French army into the battle in multiplayer.
Expand the theatre of all-out war with more frontlines in Battlefield 1 Premium Pass containing:
• 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
– Two-week early access to each expansion pack
– Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
– 16 new multiplayer maps
– New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
– New Elite classes
– 20 new weapons
– New vehicles
• 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
• 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Check battlefield.com/bf1/premium often for details and release dates for each expansion pack.
Experience the dawn of all-out war and discover a new world of war on an unmatched epic scale in Battlefield 1, full of a variety of new gameplay opportunities for the players. DICE has set out to build the most immersive and dynamic Battlefield game ever, continuing to improve their dynamic multiplayer sandbox through ever-changing environments with intuitive destruction and dynamic weather.
Operations introduces a completely new way to play multiplayer. In Battlefield 1 you will play a series of interconnected battles across multiple fronts. Play a sequence of battles where your actions have consequences beyond a single match, as you try to conquer territory or push back your attackers.
Battlefield 1 launches on October 21, 2016 worldwide on Xbox One, Origin for PC and PlayStation 4. Players who pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition can start playing on October 18.