Our Deus Ex: Mankind Divided walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-RPG stealth-FPS game on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
Let’s start the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided walkthrough with a 101 introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: The Story So Far
- Mission 1: Black Market Buy
- Mission 2: Morning Comes Too Soon
- Side Mission 0: Neon Nights
- Side Mission 1: The Golden Ticket
- Mission 3: Getting In Top Shape Again
- Mission 4: Checking Out TF29
- Side Mission 2: Cult of Personality
- Side Mission 3: The Mystery Augs
- Mission 5: Claiming Jurisdiction
- Mission 6: Taking Care of Business
- Side Mission 4: The Calibrator
- Side Mission 5: Samizdat
- Jensen’s Stories 1: Desperate Measures
- Mission 7: The Rucker Extraction
- Point Of Interest 1: Prague: One Last Favor (Red Queen)
- Side Mission 6: 01011000
- Side Mission 9: All In The Family
Index of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guides:
- This Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Walkthrough
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Cheats
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided eBooks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gold Penguin Location Guide
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Collectibles
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: How To Beat Final Boss
- Next Page: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Endings Guide
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Walkthrough
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided directly follows the aftermath of the Aug Incident, a day when mechanically augmented citizens all over the world were stripped of control over their minds and bodies, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocents. The year is now 2029, and the golden era of augmentations is over. Mechanically augmented humans have been deemed outcasts and segregated from the rest of society. Crime and acts of terror serve as a thin veil to cover up an overarching conspiracy aimed at controlling the future of mankind.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
Key Game Features:
- MEANINGFUL CHOICE AND CONSEQUENCES — Experience the renowned world of Deus Ex, where the decisions you make and the actions you take play a crucial role in determining the game’s outcome. Choose between combat, stealth, social, and hacking approaches to achieve your objectives. Mankind Divided also introduces Black Market augmentations that, while illegal, can grant you access to unique and powerful benefits that no legal augmentations can provide. Be mindful though, as there will be a meaningful consequence to every action and choice you make.
- HUMAN 2.0 — Become the ultimate augmented covert agent. Choose from a vast array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them exactly to your desired specifications. Unlock new abilities, increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills, and determine how you want your character to evolve in order to fit your play style.
- IN THE NEAR FUTURE, MANKIND STANDS DIVIDED — Explore diverse locations and discover a near future setting where the fate of humanity hangs in the balance. The oppression of the mechanically augmented has created a climate of fear and resentment, resulting in an escalation of crime and acts of terror. Amid all the chaos, secret organizations are working behind the scenes, attempting to manipulate and control the fate of mankind.
- NEW BREACH GAME MODE — This new take on the game offers, for the very first time, an arcade approach on the gameplay of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, providing players with a connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper, a hacker in the year 2029, your objective is to obtain and sell highly classified corporate data by infiltrating some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal.
As you play, the rewards you earn, including XP, credits, and booster packs, will allow you to face the increasing difficulty of the game. Challenge yourself, your friends, and people from around the world in the ultimate Deus Ex arcade twist. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing new challenges and features by rolling out updates on a regular basis.
PC System Requirements:
* Minimum PC Specs
OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
Storage: 45 GB available space
* Recommended PC Specs
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 – 1920 x 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 – 1920 x 1080
Storage: 55 GB available space
Additional Notes: 55GB HD space includes DLC
The story recap for the 2011 Deus Ex: Human Revolution game with narration by Elias Toufexis, the voice actor for Adam Jensen. Catch up on the story of Deus Ex in preparation for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which takes place 2 years later.
Welcome to the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided stealth walkthrough!
XCV will be your pro player guide showing you around the game’s areas.
Mission 1 Description: “Six months ago, I started working for Task Force 29, Interpol’s newly formed anti-terrorism unit. Early this morning, a tip from an undercover agent sent me and the team racing to Dubai, where a black-market arms deal is going down. Our mission: Disrupt the party.”
Mission 2 Description: The second mission begins as Adam Jensen arrives at the train station in Prague, where the rest of the game takes place. Adam meets a shadowy agent before things go bad, and wakes up later with some augmentation problems.
Side Mission 0 Description: “There are things worth learning about any new street drug, especially one that’s getting as popular as “Neon”. What is it exactly? Who controls it? How does it affect the people around me? I’ve heard enough to know that it’s flooding the streets of Prague, drowning its addicts in color. But the only way to find out everything I can about Neon – to ultimately do what’s right – is to keep digging.”
Adam uncovers a drug ring for a new type of substance called “Neon”. After he finds the Neon drug lab he must shut it down.
Side Mission 1 Description: “It’s getting harder for Augs to move around this city. I’ve seen checkpoints before, but never quite like this one Drahomir’s got going. He whispers promises to augmented people in need of document, tells them that everything’s going to be just fine – as long as you keep quiet and pay the price.”
Part 2 of Side Mission 1: As Adam runs into a phony police checkpoint where a man is extorting augs for fake passes. Adam shuts down the checkpoint, and tries to help two augs get their passes.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 3: Getting In Top Shape Again.
Tags: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided