The This Is The Police walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips and Investigator guide solutions for this adventure strategy game on the PC, Mac & Linux.
Let’s start the This Is The Police walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Drug Reference, Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: “Enter the world of crime and choice!”
- Part 2: “Do we work with the Mafia or… stand ground?”
- Part 3: “Use force to beat up Feminists?”
- Part 4: “War Between Sands and Varga”
- Part 5: “Trying to find your wife Laura”
- Part 6: “The Sands + Varga War Heats Up!”
- Part 7: “Homicide Investigation: A Mysterious Note from Robespierre”
- Part 8: “Into a Coma We Go!”
- Part 9: “Meeting The Dentist”
- Part 10: “Trying to Catch a Serial Killer”
- Part 11: “Lana Admits to being ***** by the Mayor”
- Part 12: “How To Catch The Dentist Serial Killer”
- Part 13: “The slow grind of life continues…”
- Part 14: “How To Take Down the Sands Once and for All!”
Index of This Is The Police Guides:
- This Page: This Is The Police Walkthrough
- Next Page: This Is The Police Cheats
This Is The Police Walkthrough
Dive into a deep story of corruption, crime and intrigue. Take the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, and come face to face with the ugly underbelly of Freeburg, a city spiraling the drain. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken … or worse?
Manage your staff, respond to emergencies, and investigate crimes in a city on the brink of chaos. The mafia underworld maneuvers behind the scenes, sinking their claws ever deeper into the city, even as the mayor is ready to exploit every situation to his political advantage.
Choose your approach to each situation as it unfolds. Sometimes you’ll be responding to a developing crisis at a crime scene, or negotiating with Freeburg’s crime bosses. Sometimes you’ll find yourself dodging questions in the press room, or even the occasional cross-examination in the witness box. Can you keep this pressure cooker from exploding, at least for long enough to stash away a nice retirement nest egg?
Key Game Features:
- Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
- Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
- The Good, the Bad, and… the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg’s Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
- Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
- Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
- Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
- Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
Welcome to the This Is The Police walkthrough!
VGS will be your guide showing you around the game’s sections.
Entering the world of This is the Police.
In part 2 we are introduced to the Sands family and make an CRUCIAL choice that affects the remaining 30 hours.
In Part 3 we are faced with the realities of being a cop in a small city. Do we follow the instructions of City Hall or stand our ground?
The war is finally beginning to rage between the Sands and Varga and little old me, just trapped in the middle.
We need to find our wife and we’ll get there folks….
This Is The Police Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6: “The Sands + Varga War Heats Up!”.