Darksiders: Warmastered Edition Announced for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and PC
Nordic Games has announced Darksiders: Warmastered Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, and PC. It is due out on October 25 for USD/EUR 19.99, and GBP 14,99, respectively.
The game is a remastered version of the original Darksiders. It runs in 1080p at 60 frames per second on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and 30 frames per second on Wii U. It will feature double the texture resolutions, rendering improvements and reworking, better shadow rendering quality, and post-processing effects.
Here’s Darksiders: Warmastered Edition image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
Brought before the sacred Charred Council, War is indicted for his crimes and stripped of his powers. Dishonored and facing his own death, War is given the opportunity to return to Earth to search for the truth and punish those responsible.
Hunted by a vengeful group of Angels, War must take on the forces of Hell, forge uneasy alliances with the very demons he hunts, and journey across the ravaged remains of the Earth on his quest for vengeance and vindication.
• Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
• Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
• Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
• Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
• Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Warmastered Edition Features
• PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
• Native 1080p rendering resolution
• Doubled all the texture resolutions
• Rendering improvements and rework
• Better shadow rendering quality
• Post processing effects
• 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for WiiU)
Tags: Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Categories: News, PC News, PS4 News, Wii U News, Xbox One News