Pokemon fans finally found a reliable way to evolve Eevee into the Pokemon you want! Time to find out in Pokemon Go how to evolve Eevee into Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon.
How to evolve into Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon? Full explanation below, quick video guide here:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Pokemon Go Guides:
- This Page: Pokemon Go: How To Evolve Eevee Into Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon
- Next Page: Pokemon Go Gen 2: How To Evolve Eevee Into Umbreon & Espeon
- Next Page: Pokemon Go: How To Catch All 151 Wild Pokemon
- Next Page: Pokemon Go Cheats
- Next Page: Pokemon Go Walkthrough
Pokemon Go: How To Evolve Eevee Into Jolteon, Vaporeon & Flareon
Here’s the step-by-step guide to evolving Eevee:
• Step 1: The three Eevee Brothers from the original Pokemon anime were named Rainer, Pyro & Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon & Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
– Name your Eevee “Sparky” to get Jolteon.
– Name your Eevee “Rainer” to get Vaporeon.
– Name your Eevee “Pyro” to get Flareon.
• Step 2: Nickname your Eevee into its desired new nickname by selecting the Pencil icon to the right of the “Eevee” name on its stats info page to go to the “Set Nickname” screen and confirm its new name with “OK” before evolving it with the required 25 Candy you need to collect to force the evolution.
WARNING: Due to server issues not properly registering the Eevee name-change, it is recommended to name your Eevee with your intended evolution name, then close and restart the Pokemon Go app to confirm the name went through on the servers. When you know the name-change was saved you can safely do the evolution.
Tip: To keep evolving Eevee into the correct evolution you want multiple times, you need to know that you can only obtain one specific Evolution at a time, and not obtain the same one twice in a row.
What’s your favorite Eevee evolution?