Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s Descent DLC Pack #3. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Gorod Krovi Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Glitches
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent Easter Eggs
Vodka Bottles & Music Easter Eggs
Like previous COD games with zombie mode, there are Vodka Bottles hidden throughout the map that when interacted with trigger a hidden song to play in the background! 😀
Hold the Square button on a PlayStation 4 controller (X button on a Xbox One controller) on these 3 Trigger Spots on the Gorod Krovi zombies map to activate the Music Easter Egg!
• [0:00] — Vodka Bottle Location #1
• [0:27] — Vodka Bottle Location #2
• [0:40] — Vodka Bottle Location #3
This video guide shows all 3 Vodka Bottles locations and then plays the “Dead Ended” song, written by Kevin Sherwood and sung by Clark S Nova.
Here’s the full 4-minutes-long song played with accompanying lyrics.
Zombies Mode Easter Eggs
Here are all the steps to take to finish the Gorod Krovi easter egg puzzle. Starting with a bunch of tutorials to get you properly prepared.
TUTORIAL #1: Where To Get The Juggernog Perk & How To Turn On The Power Locations Guide:
The Juggernog perk can be obtained after turning on the power. It is always in the same spot. As well as the mentioned power generator location on Gorod Krovi.
• A short guide showing you how to find the Jug perk machine and the power switch in Gorod Krovi.
TUTORIAL #2: How To Build The Guard of Fafnir Dragon Shield:
Note: Currently there are severe loading issues, causing some shield parts to become invisible (you can pick up invisible parts anyway, they are just harder to find).
The 3 general shield part areas vary per playthrough, they are:
– Armory (first or second floor)
– Infirmary (first or second floor)
– Operations Bunker (the underground lab, can also be outside the bunker near the door for 750 points / near gobblegum machine)
• When you have all 3 Dragon Shield Parts you must build the shield at the workbench inside the Operations Bunker.
TUTORIAL #3: How To Get Pack A Punch & Ride A Dragon:
How to unlock Dragons & reach Pack a Punch area:
– Step 1: Activate the power switch (easy, just open a few doors to get there).
– Step 2: Now zombies will randomly drop cylinders. Get one of those.
– Step 3: Insert cylinder in the corresponding groph module. There are 3 total. Each cylinder matches one groph module.
– Step 4: A drop pod will now fall from the sky. Look for a green beam in the sky to find it (random location). Get there quickly and defend it from zombies! The pod must be charged by killing zombies near it. Then it will open up and give you a circuit part (you need all 3 circuits from 3 pods).
– Step 5: Get 2nd cylinder (random drop), insert it in corresponding groph module and defend second pod.
– Step 6: Get 3rd cylinder (random drop), insert it in corresponding groph module and defend third pod.
– Step 7: Bring all 3 circuit parts to the underground lab. You can insert them here.
– Step 8: The dragon platforms are now active! Go to a dragon platform and activate it for 500 points to summon a dragon. The dragon will bring you to the Pack-a-Punch area where you can upgrade your weapons and also trigger a Lockdown Event.
• A full guide showing you how to get to a Pack-a-Punch chest in Gorod Krovi. The PaP is hidden behind a series of steps that must be completed before you can ride a dragon and access the secret bunker which contains the upgrade machine.
TUTORIAL #4: How To Activate The Gigant Beam Trap:
First you must turn on the power. Just open the doors and go to the power switch (see above for that tutorial).
Next head to the Supply Depot area. It’s only accessible after activating the power. There’s a trap for 1500 points called “Gigant Eye Beam”. With one activation of this trap you must kill 20 zombies. The trap stays active for 30 seconds.
You can do this as early as round 6 or 7. Just run around the room in big circles to lure in enough zombies. When you have 20+ running after you it’s time to activate the trap. Hide behind the light beam and the zombies will walk right into it.
Note: If you don’t get it on the first try you can activate the trap again (one round cooldown time).
TUTORIAL #5: How To Activate The Lockdown Event:
First you must ride a dragon to the pack-a-punch machine. If you don’t already know how to do that, use the video guide above.
In the pack-a-punch area there’s a crystal. Interacting with it will trigger a lockdown event. Here you must defend yourself from multiple waves of enemies. You will face normal zombies, lots of robots and drones.
Make sure you come very very well prepared. You cannot buy any ammo or perks here (even the pack-a-punch will be unavailable during lockdown)! The fight lasts for about 4 rounds and the enemies here don’t give you money. I highly recommend the GKZ-45 Mk3 from the mystery box. With it you can camp on the upper floor and create black holes that will suck in the enemies. The upper floor is the best place to camp because enemies can only come from one direction.
Ammo preservation is very important here. Also bring at least 5000 points so you can use the Pack-a-Punch before interacting with the crystal. When all enemies are dead the lockdown will end. Now you can pick up the Dragon Strike Controller from the Crystal (which you will need for the “Fire Mission” trophy / achievement).
TUTORIAL #6: How To Get The Dragon Strike:
Just follow the above videos if you don’t know how to get here, they will show you all steps and walk you through the full lockdown (solo).
After completing the lockdown event you can pick up the “Dragon Strike Controller” in the Pack-a-Punch room. Now go downstairs and exit this area via the sewers. You can only use the Dragon Strike outside! Run in big circles to get enough zombies. Then press D-Pad Right to place the Dragon Strike. The zombies will automatically run into it and stay in place (just like monkey bombs). A dragon will come and kill the zombies.
Because the zombies are automatically attracted by this weapon it’s quite easy to kill 8 at once. The only hard part is getting this item.
EASTER EGG STEP 1: How To Get Started & Trophy Locations Guide:
Finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest and lists the requirements to complete it.
• Step one involves finding 4 of the 6 Trophy locations on the map — that are needed before the Sophia password — which can take hours without this 4-minutes-short video guide.
EASTER EGG STEP 2: Where To Find The Dragon Egg & How To Unlock The Gauntlet of Siegfried & The Sophia Password:
• Step two shows you how to find the Dragon Egg in Gorod Krovi, essential for claiming the hidden specialist weapon Gauntlet of Siegfried and progressing the main Easter Egg.
The next part of this step reveals Gersh’s return and that the Sophia password from top to bottom is: KRONOS
EASTER EGG STEP 3: Trophy Locations 5-6 Guide:
This 100% easter egg completion guide continues the above Challenges to get all Trophies to the end, at 9 minutes in.
EASTER EGG FINAL STEP: Boss Fight:
Here’s a look ahead at what happens after you find all Trophy locations on the map, turn all the valves, do the challenges & go to Sophia. Then you get to do the full boss fight that leads to the ending.
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
That’s it! You will soon have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new Gorod Krovi map. 😀
Have you found any Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Descent easter eggs?