This Halo 5 Score Attack & Warzone Firefight Achievements Guide shows how to get & unlock all 5 new Score Attack DLC Achievements in less than 10 minutes, as well as get the 3 Warzone Firefight DLC Achievements, in Halo 5: Guardians on Xbox One.
In the Halo 5 Score Attack & Warzone Firefigh achievement guide we’ll show there are 8 DLC Achievements (0 Secret Achievements) with a total of 250 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One title.
Watch the full guide below to get all the quick tips.
Index of Halo 5 Guides:
- This Page: Halo 5 Score Attack & Warzone Firefight Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Skulls Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Mission Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Unique Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Halo 5 Collectibles
- Next Page: Halo 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Halo 5 Cheats
- Next Page: Halo 5 Easter Eggs
Halo 5 Score Attack & Warzone Firefight Achievements Guide
Score Attack DLC Achievements:
New Campaign Feature – Score Attack:The Warzone Firefight content release will include a new way to play Halo 5: Guardians’ campaign – Score Attack! Campaign scoring makes a return to Halo 5: Guardians, enabling players to compete against their friends for points and medals in online co-op play or solo. Remember – in Score Attack, the points do matter so be sure to defeat enemies with style and flourish!
1. Drop A Quarter (10G) — Completed a mission in Score Attack with at least 10,000 points.
2. Up For A Challenge (20G) — Reached 50,000 points in Score Attack with a Skull multiplier of x2 or higher.
3. Party Hearty (25G) — Completed a mission in Score Attack co-op, with all participants scoring at least 200,000 points.
4. The Hare (20G) — Beat the par time of a mission in Score Attack.
5. The Tortoise (50G) — Completed a mission in Score Attack with at least 500,000 points.
Warzone Firefight DLC Achievements:
New Game Mode – Warzone Firefight: Warzone Firefight is, by far, the biggest content release since the launch of Halo 5: Guardians! As a result of the beta in April, 343 Industries has taken player feedback to improve the game mode for launch, such as increasing the difficulty each round and adding brand new bosses and vehicles – including the hilarious (and deadly) Grunt Goblin boss and the powerful UNSC VTOL, AV-49 Wasp, deployable as a REQ vehicle in all Warzone modes and available to use in Forge.
6. Not Your First Rodeo (40G) — Successfully complete 5 Warzone Firefight matches.
7. Tour of Duty (60G) — Complete a Warzone Firefight match on 6 unique maps.
8. Dangerous Game (25G) — Earn a Mythic Boss Takedown in a Warzone Firefight match.
Tip: The Dangerous Game achievement unlocks when you’re one of the people who attacked the Mythic Boss the most, since the medal is shared among the people who attacked it the most.
Hope it helps. Thanks for visiting!