Tekken 7 for Consoles & PC Launches Early 2017
Tekken 7: Fated Retribution will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in early 2017, Bandai Namco announced during the Microsoft E3 2016 press conference.
Check Out the Tekken 7 E3 2016 Trailer:
Additionally, the publisher announced that for the next week, Xbox One users can download Tekken Tag Tournament 2 free of charge as a backwards-compatible title.
Here’s Tekken 7 image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Raise your fists and get ready for the ultimate battle on the next generation of home consoles. Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, the storied fighting franchise returns for another round in Tekken 7. With the faithful 3D battle system and gameplay intact, Tekken 7 takes the franchise to the next level with photo-realistic graphics and new and innovative features and fighting mechanics. Tekken 7 resurrects the attitude, competiveness and showmanship rooted in its arcade DNA to provide the ultimate fighting game experience.
• Unreal Engine 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
• Seamless Story Experience – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend ? awlessly into fierce battles.
• The Final Chapter of the Mishima Blood Saga – Tekken 7 represents the ? nal chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril.
• Roster of Over 30 Playable Characters – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos.
• Street Fighter Crossover Character: Akuma – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs.
• All-New Battle Mechanics and Moves – Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels.
Tags: Tekken 7
Categories: News, PC News, Xbox One News