The ReCore release date has been confirmed! Microsoft’s E3 2015-announced action adventure game from Keiji Inafune and Armature Studio, will launch this year for Xbox One and PC on September 13 in North America, September 15 in Japan, and September 16 in Europe, the company announced during its E3 2016 press conference.
Check Out the ReCore Gameplay Debut Trailer:
Pre-orders will include Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts for Xbox 360 playable on Xbox One.
ReCore puts players in the role of one of the last remaining humans, who will forge friendships with courageous robot companions and lead them on an adventure through a mysterious, dynamic world. It’s due out in spring 2016.
Here’s ReCore image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
From the legendary creator Keiji Inafune and Armature Studio, the team behind the “Metroid Prime” series, comes “ReCore,” an action-adventure masterfully crafted for the modern generation.
Play as Joule Adams, one of the last remaining humans, and forge friendships with a courageous group of robot companions, each with unique abilities and powers. Lead this band of unlikely heroes on an epic adventure through a mysterious, dynamic world.
Adventure starts in the core.
• All-New IP From Legendary Developers: Legendary creator Keiji Inafune and his staff at Comcept Inc. team up with Armature Studio (the makers behind the critically acclaimed “Metroid Prime” franchise) and Microsoft Studios for a new original adventure. Developed for Xbox One and Windows 10, “ReCore” marries action and platformer gameplay with incredible visuals, a unique art style and an emotionally engaging story.
• A Band of Robot Companions: Throughout the adventure, you will encounter a variety of Corebots. Many will be foes bent on your destruction, but some will be courageous companions for you to bond with and lead in battles during your epic adventure.
• Innovative Blend of Exploration and Combat: Developed by Comcept Inc. and Armature Studio (the makers of “Metroid Prime”), and pulling from their collective years of expertise and inspiration from classic action-adventure games, “ReCore” provides a fresh gameplay experience full of exploration and strategic combat for action and platformer fans.
• A Mysterious and Dynamic World: Explore a beautifully rendered and unique world as Joule Adams, one of the last remaining humans on the planet, Far Eden. Find new dungeons, enemies and treasure in a region known as the Shifting Sands, where massive sandstorms come and go, altering the height of the terrain.
• Shared Progression across Xbox One and Windows 10: “ReCore” supports cross-save between Xbox One and Windows 10, so progress on one device can be continued when playing on the other device.
• A Feature-rich Experience: With a robust adventure, five Corebot frames to collect and customize, shifting sandstorms that change the world and more, players can experience great gameplay value at an accessible price point of $40. Fans who pre-order “ReCore” will also receive “Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts” for Xbox 360 playable on Xbox One as a pre-order bonus.