The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-RPG game expansion pack on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
Let’s start the The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Alcohol.
Table of Contents
- How To Start The Blood and Wine DLC
- Main Quest 1: The Beast of Toussaint
- Side Quest 1: Turn and Face the Strange
- Main Quest 2: La Cage Au Fou
- Main Quest 3: Where Children Toil, Toys Waste Away
- Main Quest 4: Wine is Sacred
- Main Quest 5: The Man from Cintra
- Main Quest 6: No Place Like Home
- Main Quest 7: Capture The Castle
- Main Quest 8: The Night of Long Fangs
- Main Quest 9: Beyond Hill and Dale…
- Main Quest 10: Tesham Mutna & Dettlaff Final Boss Fight
- Main Quest 11: Pomp and Strange Circumstance & Best Ending
Index of The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Guides:
- This Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Grandmaster Gear Crafting Diagrams Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Romance Guide
- Next Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Cheats
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Walkthrough
Blood and Wine is the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world.
Become professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia and explore Toussaint, a remote land untouched by war, where you will unravel the horrifying secret behind a beast terrorizing the kingdom. With all trails leading to dead ends, only a witcher can solve the mystery and survive the evil lurking in the night. Introducing an entirely new realm to traverse, new characters and monsters, Blood and Wine is a 30+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit.
Key Game Features:
Explore an entirely new part of The Witcher’s vast open world — the land of wine, Toussaint.
- Embark on over 30 hours of new adventures and discover a land unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone.
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man’s Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick back and relax in your very own vineyard, a real home away from home.
Hunt down an elusive beast terrorizing the kingdom.
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings — investigate a series of brutal murders and decipher the pattern to predict who’s going to die next.
- Discover the dirty secrets of Toussaint’s capital, Beauclair — explore the city by day, ask questions by night.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skill to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
Embark on your final quest in a world still brimming with things to do.
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children’s tales and books.
- Dye witcher armors in different colors thanks to an all-new game mechanic.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what’s going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.
PC System Requirements:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
Here’s how to start The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine DLC:
– Step #1: When you download “The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine” DLC, know that after it’s downloaded and you start the game, it sometimes takes a little while for the DLC to show up in the game.
– Step #2: There are three ways this new DLC becomes accessible. They all come down to you needing to be at least Level 34 in order to start Blood and Wine’s storyline.
• Access Method 1: Choose the “From The Beginning” option. (Start A New Game) — The first quest of the “Blood and Wine” expansion will automatically be added to your Journal once you finish the “A Poet Under Pressure” quest. Begin this quest if your character has already gained enough experience (suggested level is: 34 or higher).
• Access Method 2: Load a previously saved game. (Continue Playing) — The first quest of the Blood and Wine expansion will automatically be added to your Journal if/when the “A Poet Under Pressure” quest is completed. Begin this quest if your character has already gained enough experience (suggested level is: 34 or higher).
• Access Method 3: Choose the “Blood and Wine Only” option. (New Players Can Dive Right In) — You will begin playing with Character Level 34 and an appropriate set of gear and abilities.
Disclaimer Note: This downloadable content requires the base game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the game system you’re on in order to play.
Welcome to the The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine walkthrough!
Gamerzombie will be your guide showing you around the game’s areas.
Bosses Defeated: The Shaelmaar, The Bruxa, Beast of Beauclair, and the Golyat giant (from The Best of Toussaint main quest).
After that, also covered is the Blood Run side mission.
Golyat Boss Fight Tips: To fight the giant boss called “Golyat” at the Dulcinea Windmill, you’ll notice the boss has a wooden barrel on his head for protection. The barrel is missing a small piece in the middle. You can shoot through that hole in the middle of the barrel with your (strongest) crossbow to hit Golyat’s eye. – Of course sword attacks at his feet while avoiding his weapon will work too.
Objectives Completed: All puzzles solved. Check the location of Naev’de on the Map Yennefer sent you. Find a way into Professor Moreau’s laboratory. Go deeper into the Ruins. Find a path through the Portals for the Turn and Face the Strange quest.
Use your witcher senses to search the Laboratory. Find the 2 Missing Megascope Crystals. Acquire mutated giant centipede albumen. Leave Professor Moreau’s Laboratory.
Objectives Completed: Meet Regis at Mere Lachaiselongue Cemetery. Find a way into the Crypt. Look for the Wight’s Lair; Optional: Try to Lift the Curse or Kill The Wight.
Curse Removal Tip: To lift the curse select this dialog: “Let’s eat, not using the spoons.”?
Part 2 of the “La Cage Au Fou” quest is up next to complete it.
More Objectives Completed: Report back to Regis. Follow Regis. Place bait in each of the four tunnels. Tell Regis when you’re ready to fight. Kill Monsters until Bloodlust transforms Regis into a Monster.
Objectives Completed: Find the bookblack who appeared in the vision. Defend the bookblack from his attackers. Search the toy shop using your witcher senses. Use your witcher senses to look for clues in the toy shop.
Objectives Completed: Report to the Dutchess about your hunt for the beast. Save the peasants from the Panthers. Search the wine cellar with Anna Herietta. Read the wine register. Find Sangreal from the 1279 vintage. Tap the barrels for Anna Henrietta. Defeat the bandits.
Objectives Completed: Meet Anna Henrietta in Mountebank Alley. Put on clothes Anna Henrietta will consider appropriate for the soiree. Search the alcoves for a woman with a Koviri orchid in her hair. Using your witcher senses, follow the tracks across the Balconies. Use your witcher senses to search the room and find out what happened there.
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Quest 6: No Place Like Home.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2