Looking for Stellaris cheats on PC, Mac & Linux? Here we’ll list Stellaris cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Paradox Interactive’s new 4X grand strategy game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Stellaris codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, Mac & Linux title (where available).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the cheats below…
To activate all Stellaris cheats, during gameplay you should press on the ~ (that symbol is a tilde) key to bring up the Command Console menu. After that you can lookup below what cheats there are & what their codes to enter are.
This list start with the code to enter into the command console & the cheat description behind it…
• Engineering [value] — Cheat Description: Adds engineering points.
• Influence [value] — Cheat Description: Adds influence.
• Minerals [value] — Cheat Description: Adds minerals.
• Resource [resource] [amount] — Cheat Description: Adds specified amount of specified resource.
• Skills [value] — Cheat Description: Adds specified number of skills to leaders.
• Instant_Build — Cheat Description: Enables instant build.
• Cash [value] — Cheat Description: Sets energy amount.
• research_technologies — Cheat Description: Unlocks all technologies.
These are all the Stellaris cheats on PC, Mac & Linux found so far.
Do you know of any Stellaris cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!