The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this hack ‘n slash action game on the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC.
Let’s start the TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
- Stage 1: Bebop
- Stage 2: Rocksteady
- Stage 3: Slash
- Stage 4: Karai
- Stage 5: Armaggon
- Stage 6: Wingnut
- Stage 7: General Krang
- Stage 8: Mega Krang
- Stage 9: Shredder & Ending
- TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan: The Movie
Index of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Guides:
- This Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Walkthrough
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Cheats
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Achievements Guide
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Walkthrough
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang’s evil organization, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
- RAPHAEL (with his red headband) — Raphael may be the strong silent type, but he never backs down from a good brawl. He’s the master of stealth and can make himself invisible to enemies until he’s ready to unleash a devastating surprise attack. And when he partners with one of his Turtle teammates, the two create a shell-slamming shockwave that knocks the Foot clan off its feet.
- DONATELLO (with his purple headband) — Donatello is the teams’ resident tech guru, spending his down time inventing gadgets and keeping the vehicles running. During battle, he’s always quick to toss a handful of pizza slices into the air when his brothers need health. And when he joins forces with a teammate, the two dismantle the enemy defenses with a barrage of teleportation attacks.
- MICHELANGELO (with his orange headband) — Michelangelo is always good for a laugh, but don’t underestimate his skills. His disco moves mesmerize enemies into cutting a rug of their own. And if his fellow teammates’ special abilities need refreshing, Mikey grabs a pair of pompoms and choreographs a miniature pep rally during battle to give them a little pick-me-up.
- LEONARDO (with his blue headband) — Leonardo is the team leader, and his drive for perfection is unmatched. His brand of ninjutsu gives him the ability to slow down time, allowing him to execute lightning-fast strikes with pin-point precision. And when he teams up with another Turtle for a whirlwind attack, their enemies don’t stand a chance.
Key Game Features:
- Assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
- Fight fan-favorite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
- Visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames’ signature style.
- Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
- Original story penned by IDW Comic’s TMNT author, Tom Waltz.
PC System Requirements:
* MINIMUM SPECS:
OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 250 @ 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD 4770
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c or later
Additional Notes: Controller highly recommended for best experience.
Welcome to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan walkthrough!
Zombie will be your guide showing you around the game’s areas.
The Turtles are back to take on Shredder and the Foot Clan. So join Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael to take back Manhattan. Starting by taking down Bebop.
Secret Bosses Tip: When fighting a boss like Bebop if you do enough damage to him a “secret” second boss joins the fight. Which is a boss from another stage. For example: Bebop gets Rocksteady, Rocksteady gets Bebop, etc.
Return the gold bars, find out about the enemy’s plans at North Station. Then defeat the stage boss Rocksteady.
Tip: Ninjutsu are unlocked as your player level increases, and Charms can be obtained from green rocks hidden around each stage.
Go to the bottom floor, destroy the Krang UFOs, and beat the boss Slash.
In this Skyscraper stage the Turtles must disarm the bombs. Transport the Krang Bombs to the Portal. Then fight Karai in a boss battle.
Follow the submerged sewers. Go to the bottom floor to defeat all enemies. And complete the Armaggon boss fight.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Stage 6: Wingnut.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2