The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 hack ‘n slash action game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan trophy guide we’ll show there are 51 Trophies (3 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (41), Silver (7), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Guides:
- This Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Walkthrough
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Cheats
- Next Page: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Achievements Guide
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan Trophies Guide
1. Hero in a Half-Shell (Platinum) — Unlock all Trophies
2. White Belt (Bronze) — Complete the Tutorial
3. Nice to meet you! (Bronze) — Play online at least once
4. The End? (Bronze) — Complete Easy or Normal mode
5. Wear it with Pride (Bronze) — Equip at least one Emblem to your profile
6. Collector (Bronze) — Obtain 25% of all Collectibles
7. Enthusiast (Silver) — Obtain 50% of all Collectibles
8. Maniac (Gold) — Obtain all Collectibles
Note: Collectibles seem to be entirely random. For example: The final stage of the game is the shortest stage and has all five collectibles in one single room.
9. The Green Way (Bronze) — Traverse a total of 32 miles
10. North Hampton (Silver) — Traverse a total of 150 miles
11. Tinkerer (Bronze) — Dismantle Charms 30 times
12. 637 IQ (Bronze) — Upgrade 30 Charm Effects
13. Everybody Loves Explosions (Silver) — Detonate 100 drum cans (including proximity mines)
14. Bomb Squad (Bronze) — Disarm 30 time bombs
15. Gold Rush (Bronze) — Transport gold bars 30 times
16. For a Rainy Day (Bronze) — Transport 30 bags of money
17. Detoxicator (Bronze) — Transport 10 Chemical Weapons to a Portal
18. No Respect for Machinery (Bronze) — Destroy 30 cameras and laser devices
19. Utrom Buster (Bronze) — Transport 30 Krang Bombs to a portal
20. Virtuous Vigilante (Bronze) — Protect 30 ATM machines
21. Pie Protector (Bronze) — Protect 10 Pizza Trucks
22. Red means Stop (Bronze) — Destroy a rampaging car with a drum can
23. Hype Training (Silver) — Collect 10,000 Training Points
24. When Turtles Fly (Bronze) — Traverse 1 mile in the Residential Area without touching the ground
25. Look out Below! (Bronze) — Destroy a helicopter
26. Let There be Light (Bronze) — Activate the ceiling switch during the battle with Slash
Tip: During the Slash boss battle there’s a blue switch on the ceiling you can hit with your throw weapon. Throw it by pressing on the L1 and R1 shoulder buttons to throw your swords at the ceiling light.
27. On Top of Things (Bronze) — Climb to the highest point in Karai’s stage and do a little dance
Location: You have to go to the largest skyscraper and do a dance. Scale the building the turtles first start the Karai level atop. Then climb the antenna to a very small platform. Now sit still, no input, for a little while and your turtle will dance triggering the trophy to pop up.
28. Soooooaaaaap (Bronze) — Have all Turtles turn into zombies simultaneously by touching contaminated water
Location: This can be done on the Armaggon stage AKA the Shark boss level. There’s purple ooze on the ground you need to walk into it with all turtles following behind until they touch it and zombify.
29. Night Vision (Bronze) — Defeat 10 Stone Warriors with turrets in Wingnut’s stage
30. Explorer (Bronze) — Find the secret room in the TCRI building
Secret Room Location: On the Krang boss rush level, you’ll want to use the T-Glass Scanner in one of the later levels (it’s a room towards the beginning of the level where there’s enemies dancing around). There April will see something’s showing up on her map and you’ll see an orange panel on the wall (a hidden circle entrance) that you can check with your X-ray sense and enter for the trophy to unlock.
Up next, a walkthrough of the Krang boss rush level on Very Hard difficulty.
31. Hard Hitter (Bronze) — Defeat the 4 Krangdroids with your conventional weapons in Mega Krang’s stage
32. Goin’ Up! (Silver) — Survive the elevator section at the TCRI building without taking any damage
33. BOOM! (Bronze) — Defeat 5 enemies with 1 drum can
34. One Month’s Dinner (Bronze) — Eat 100 pizzas
35. Double K.O. (Bronze) — Enter the Pizza Room during the snapshots when a boss is defeated
36. Pizza Poser (Bronze) — Eat a pizza during the snapshots when a boss is defeated
37. Sorry not Sorry (Gold) — Have everyone perform a Communication Action during the snapshots when a boss is defeated
38. Hit Fast, Hit Hard (Bronze) — Defeat 5 enemies with both Turbo Mode and Berserk activated
39. Turtle Power! (Bronze) — Use Turtle Switching to defeat 1 enemy with all 4 Turtles
Tip: To do “Turtle Switching” hold the L2 left shoulder button and hit up down left or right to switch between turtles. Then hit the same enemy once with every turtle, and defeat him for the trophy to pop up.
40. Traitor in their midst (Bronze) — Defeat 5 enemies at once by blowing up a Foot Soldier carrying a bomb bag
41. Out of this World (Bronze) — Experience all of the Krang UFOs’ status effects
42. Party Crasher (Bronze) — Defeat a Secret Boss
43. Group Hug (Bronze) — Use a Combo Attack to defeat 6 enemies at once
44. Grind the Grind (Bronze) — Grind rails for 300 feet
45. Bodyguard (Silver) — Complete a gold bar mission without the carrier being hit even once
46. Stealth Master (Silver) — Complete a stage without being spotted once (outside of Missions)
47. Eavesdropper (Bronze) — Hang out outside of an enemy hideout for at least 10 seconds
Location: On the Armaggon stage AKA the Shark boss level, the enemy hideout is found when the game tells you to defeat the enemies in their hideout. Simply stand by the sewer entrance for at least 10 seconds before entering the enemy hideout.
48. I Like the Green One (Bronze) — Use any character at least 50 times
49. Veteran (Silver) — Complete Hard mode
50. Showoff (Silver) — Have Mikey do his co-op move finishing pose during the snapshots when a boss is defeated
Tip: This secret trophy may take a full playthrough or longer to get. As long as you try doing the finishing pose with Michelangelo at the end of every boss fight throughout the story campaign.
51. Next time, take a cab (Silver) — Defeat Rocksteady and Bebop by letting them get run over by a train
Please comment if you have any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!