The Homefront: The Revolution achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One, PC & Mac first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Homefront: The Revolution achievement guide we’ll show there are 50 Achievements (13 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One, PC and Mac versions.
Index of Homefront: The Revolution Guides:
- This Page: Homefront: The Revolution Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Homefront: The Revolution Walkthrough
- Next Page: Homefront: The Revolution Cheats
- Next Page: Homefront: The Revolution Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Homefront: The Revolution Journals Locations Guide
Homefront: The Revolution Achievements Guide
1. Cooking up a storm (10G) — Manufacture a GTK item.
2. #Winning (10G) — Earn a team citation.
3. Minuteman (20G) — Earn 10 mission citations.
4. Son of Liberty (10G) — Earn 20 individual citations.
5. E Pluribus Unum (20G) — Earn 20 team citations.
6. King David (50G) — Destroy a Goliath.
7. Accessorize (10G) — Add an attachment to a weapon.
Tip: When you get some money by completing jobs for the Resistance, just buy an attachment from the Gunsmith Locker shop and equip it to a gun.
8. There are many like it, but this one is mine (10G) — Convert a weapon.
Location: You can do this as soon as you are introduced to weapons during the “Welcome to the Resistance” story mission.
9. Adaptive warfare (50G) — Get a kill with every weapon and modification.
10. The bigger they are… (20G) — Kill 20 heavies.
11. Guerrilla Master (30G) — Deploy every type of GTK item at least once.
12. Danger Zone! (10G) — Create a character for co-op play.
13. Mayhem 101 (10G) — Purchase a skill.
14. Practical Mayhem (10G) — Deploy an active skill in a mission, and have at least one other player use the results.
15. Professor Mayhem (50G) — Purchase 4 different active skills across any number of co-op characters.
16. Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range (20G) — Upgrade a weapon to its maximum level.
17. Peace of cake (10G) — Successfully complete a co-op mission on easy difficulty.
18. Peace in our time (20G) — Successfully complete a co-op mission on normal difficulty.
19. Peace your pants (30G) — Successfully complete a co-op mission on hard difficulty.
20. Everyone fights, no one quits (10G) — Revive 10 downed teammates over any number of matches.
21. Land of the free (20G) — Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty.
22. Home of the brave (100G) — Finish the single player campaign on Hard difficulty.
23. First-Strike (10G) — Capture a Strike Point.
24. This is our town, Nork (10G) — Capture all Strike Points.
25. Dear diary… (10G) — Collect 10 Journals.
Tip: To find all 16 Journals in the game, check out our “Homefront: The Revolution Journals Locations Guide“.
26. Oh a piece of candy! (50G) — Distract 30 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
27. Fyre Starter (10G) — Set a KPA on fire by shooting a gas vent.
28. Robin Hood (20G) — Kill a KPA soldier with a crossbow bolt from over 50 meters away.
Location: As soon as you exit the Lombard Tunnel heading into the Lombard Red Zone. But it can be done anywhere.
It’s recommended you upgrade the crossbow to its maximum. And note that since the arrow drops you make sure to aim a little higher than your target on the soldier.
29. Striking Back (20G) — Capture 30 Strike Points.
30. Part-timer (10G) — Complete 5 Jobs.
31. Jobsworth (20G) — Complete all Jobs.
32. Inside Job (10G) — Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected.
33. Conqueror (10G) — Capture all KPA Strongholds.
34. Riding High (10G) — Drive the motorbike 50 meters above sea level.
35. Can’t stop the signal (20G) — Activate 20 HAM radios.
36. It’s a trap! (30G) — Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps.
37. Star of the show (30G) — Remain in the searchlight of a KPA Airship for 2 minutes without dying.
Location: Can be done at the Elmtree Red Zone’s “Kensington” to “Frankford” area, since there’s plenty of cover from enemy soldiers while the red Airship searchlight is on you. Plus there are a couple of Resistance fighter allies to recruit in that area that will help you out by drawing fire away from you to make surviving easier.
38. Micro Machine (10G) — Destroy an armoured car with an RC car bomb.
Requirement: First buy the RC Car Explosive from any shop, you can use it with any armoured vehicle.
Location: Find an armoured car — to drive the RC car under — in the “Strike Point: Drone Tower” story mission after you hack the Drone Tower.
39. Gogigui (10G) — Kill 5 or more KPA with a single Molotov.
40. Fighting fire with fire (10G) — Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones.
41. Surprise! (10G) — Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items.
42. Take me out (20G) — Perform 30 takedowns on KPA snipers.
43. Silent but Deadly (10G) — Perform 5 takedowns in a row without being spotted by the KPA.
Tip: The easiest way to do this is at a Stronghold — like the one during the “Strike Point: Shopping Mall Stronghold” story mission — as long as you take your time.
44. Flash ah aaaahhh! (20G) — Successfully resolve 20 Flashpoints.
45. Welcome to the Resistance (10G) — Join the Philadelphia resistance movement.
46. Red Dawn (20G) — Enter Elmtree Red Zone.
47. Hit and run (20G) — Escape the ambush at Ned’s Armoury.
48. Heist of the century (20G) — Steal a Goliath from the Shipyard.
49. Declaration of Independence (20G) — Escape the trap at Independence Hall.
50. We Can Be Heroes (20G) — Incite a revolution at City Hall.
Special thanks to Deep Silver & KicKnaZZ Games for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Homefront: The Revolution achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!