This Uncharted 4 weapons guide will show you which 28 weapons you’ll be wielding and how to best find and use them to stop all enemies that dare stand in your way!
The Uncharted 4 weapons list and strategy guide follow here-under.
Index of Uncharted 4 Guides:
- This Page: Uncharted 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Treasures Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Strange Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Optional Conversations Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Notes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Entries Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cairns Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Glitches
Uncharted 4 Weapons Guide
Here’s the organized weapons list.
The first 21 weapons you can get from weapon select in the bonus menu (available after finishing the story mode).
1. Aegis 9mm
2. Fossa R-81
5. Barok .44
6. Flintlock Pistol
7. Para .45
13. Mettler M-30
14. Copperhead SR7
16. Mazur LDR
17. M14 Custom
18. Spezzotti 12 Gauge
20. China Lake GL
The last 7 weapons you can find on the following locations…
22. Grenade — Weapon Location: You have them at the start of almost any chapter’s encounter.
23. Dynamite — Weapon Location: You have this at the start of “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery”, during the “Bridge” encounter.
24. Propane Tank — Weapon Location: They are small white propane tanks you canisters you can pick up. Can be found in “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery”, during the “Bridge” encounter.
25. Turret — Weapon Location: One you can sit in and shoot enemies with is found in “Chapter 9: Those Who Prove Worthy”, during “The Tunnels” encounter.
26. Explosive Barrel — Weapon Location: Shoot them when enemy is nearby, for example “Chapter 9: Those Who Prove Worthy”, during “The Tunnels” encounter.
27. DShK — Weapon Location: Machine Gun that is used by heavily armored enemies, some of them have it in “Chapter 20: No Escape”, during the “Ship Graveyard” encounter.
28. Powder Keg — Weapon Location: Small red explosive barrels you can pick up and throw at enemies. Can be found in “Chapter 20: No Escape”, during the “Ship Graveyard” encounter.
Where to find all weapons in Uncharted 4? The in-game weapons locations are described in this detailed video guide with Brian’s voice-over tips.
The weapons are listed in these step-by-step videos, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Next, the final obtainable weapon from the above list — the Powder Keg — can be found at 3:05 minutes into this guide.
Finding all 28 weapon locations and using each one to kill an enemy will help unlock the following Trophy:
* “I Accidentally All the Guns” (Bronze Trophy) — Use every weapon in the game.
* Note: You can get all the weapon kills via encounter select. Your progress will be saved instantly and will be saved when you quit the encounter.
Best Weapon Tip: Enable the Infinite Ammo & Weapon Select cheats. Cheats become available after finishing the Story Mode once and starting another playthrough on Crushing difficulty. – Then before you start use the Barok .44 revolver from weapon select, since it kills almost everything in one hit, making it the best weapon in Uncharted 4 for those settings.