Our Uncharted 4 walkthrough will give you all puzzle solutions and guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure platformer game exclusively on the PS4.
Let’s start the Uncharted 4 walkthrough with a story introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to 16 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Language, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Realistic-Looking Violence.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
- Prologue & Chapter 1: The Lure of Adventure
- Chapter 2: Infernal Place
- Chapter 3: The Malaysia Job
- Chapter 4: A Normal Life
- Chapter 5: Hector Alcazar
- Chapter 6: Once a Thief…
- Chapter 7: Lights Out
- Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery
- Chapter 9: Those Who Prove Worthy
- Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers
- Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight
- Chapter 12: At Sea
- Chapter 13: Marooned
- Chapter 14: Join Me in Paradise
- Chapter 15: The Thieves of Libertalia
- Chapter 16: The Brothers Drake
- Chapter 17: For Better or Worse
- Chapter 18: New Devon
- Chapter 19: Avery’s Descent
- Chapter 20: No Escape
- Chapter 21: Brother’s Keeper
- Chapter 22: A Thief’s End & Epilogue
Index of Uncharted 4 Guides:
- This Page: Uncharted 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Treasures Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Strange Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Optional Conversations Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Notes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Entries Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cairns Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Glitches
Uncharted 4 Walkthrough
Uncharted 4 is set several years after his last adventure during the events of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Nathan “Nate” Drake is now a retired fortune hunter, settled into a normal life with his wife Elena Fisher. But he’s forced back into the world of thieves when his older brother Sam, long believed to be dead, suddenly re-appears looking for Nate’s help.
With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey with his brother — and Sully of course — in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pooled pirate treasure in Libertalia, a long lost pirate colony. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
New Multiplayer Features:
- Grappling Hook: Leverage the environment to take out players from above.
- Sidekicks: Command AI characters equipped with unique abilities.
- Mysticals: Master supernatural abilities to turn the tide of battle.
Welcome to the Uncharted 4 walkthrough!
I will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s levels.
Chapter 2 Cell Wall Puzzle Solution: In front of the sun & moon symbol on the wall press on the touch pad to look at the note Nate’s carrying. Flip the note twice, then fold it together to make the sun & moon symbol appear on one side with the next part of the puzzle revealed as the “zodiac symbol, Sagittarius & Scorpio sign” on the wall to your right with the cobblestones sticking out. Take out the “XII” cobblestone to find the “Digna Factis Recipimus” solution statue behind it.
Time to dive for sunken treasure in the deep.
Get a sneak peek into the settled down life of Nate and Elena.
Let’s meet up with Hector Alcazar.
Uncharted 4 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: Once a Thief…