The Uncharted 4 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-adventure platformer game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Uncharted 4 trophy guide we’ll show there are 56 Trophies (17 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4-exclusive. Earn Bronze (45), Silver (9), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Uncharted 4 Guides:
- This Page: Uncharted 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Treasures Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Strange Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Optional Conversations Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Notes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Journal Entries Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cairns Locations Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Uncharted 4 Glitches
Uncharted 4 Trophies Guide
1. One Last Time (Platinum) — Collect All The Trophies.
2. Charted! – Explorer (Bronze) — Complete the game in explorer mode.
3. Charted! – Light (Bronze) — Complete the game in light mode.
4. Charted! – Moderate (Bronze) — Complete the game in moderate mode.
5. Charted! – Hard (Bronze) — Complete the game in hard mode.
6. Charted! – Crushing (Silver) — Complete the game in crushing mode.
7. Charted! – Speedrun (Silver) — Complete the game in 6 hours or less.
Under 5 Hours Speedrun Tips:
– Since watching cutscenes adds to your playtime, you must skip them whenever possible!!
– The (invisible) playtime timer stops during loading screens and when you pause the game.
– Play on Explorer difficulty level (does not disable trophies).
– Enable Auto-Aim in options (does not disable trophies).
– Enable Infinite Ammo & Use the Barok .44 revolver from weapon select. It kills almost everything in one hit. Cheats are unlocked after beating the game for the first time on any difficulty (Cheats don’t disable trophies).
– Remember that you can fire from the hip while running past enemies. Works great at close quarters.
– You don’t need to kill every single enemy. Sometimes you can run past entire enemy encounters without killing.
– You are allowed to create manual save games and can quit the application. There’s no need to do it in one sitting, the trophy will unlock regardless.
– If you have a progression glitch simply quit the application and continue the story, it should load up fine (infinite loading screen, game crash, NPCs not doing what they are supposed to).
– If you die or restart checkpoints it will keep counting your time (it won’t reset the time to the last checkpoint).
– You can check your playtime anytime in the statistics. Compare with the time in the video to get an idea where you’re standing. I had plenty time left for the trophy.
– The Puzzles can cost you a lot of time if you don’t do them perfectly. Look them up beforehand in the video guide.
8. First Treasure (Bronze) — Find a Treasure.
9. Treasure Hunter (Bronze) — Find 50 Treasures.
10. Treasure Master (Silver) — Find all Treasures.
Tip: To find all 109 Treasures, check out our “Uncharted 4 Treasures Locations Guide“.
11. Jot This Down (Bronze) — Find a Journal Entry.
12. Lost Art of Journaling (Bronze) — Find all Journal Entries.
Tip: To find all 25 Journal Entries, check out our “Uncharted 4 Journal Entries Locations Guide“.
13. Take a Note (Bronze) — Find a Journal Note.
14. Lost History (Bronze) — Find All Journal Notes.
Tip: To find all 23 Journal Notes, check out our “Uncharted 4 Journal Notes Locations Guide“.
15. Head of the Class! (Bronze) — Defeat 20 enemies with headshots.
16. You Have a Head for this Business (Bronze) — Defeat 50 enemies with headshots.
17. Hangman’s Bullet (Bronze) — Perform 20 headshots from the rope.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers” during “Drawbridge” encounter. Easiest method is on Explorer difficulty and by disabling auto aim in the control options.
There are two ropes in this encounter. The one on the right side works best. Use the rope and wait until it stops swinging. Then shoot the enemies in the head. The AK-47 (or any other assault rifle) work really well for this. You can fire in bursts and should easily get a headshot. The enemies aren’t far away. Some will be standing right in front of you on a building. After killing a bunch of them restart the encounter.
Important Notes: Do not complete the encounter! Leave one alive and “Restart Checkpoint”! Each time you load up an encounter your kill counter resets. This means you must do 20 rope headshots in a row via “Checkpoint Restart”. If you quit out to the main menu your progress will be lost.
This should only take about 5 checkpoint restarts as you can get multiple headshots on each run.
18. Stealth First Ask Questions Later (Bronze) — Stealth take-down 5 enemies.
19. Shh Sleep Now (Bronze) — Stealth take-down 30 enemies.
20. I Thought I Heard Something (Bronze) — Perform 30 vertical stealth takedowns.
Location: Both Trophies are best done in “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery” during “Bridge” encounter.
Doing a vertical stealth takedown (drop onto enemy below you) automatically counts as a “normal” stealth takedown at the same time. So when you get the “I Thought I Heard Something” trophy you will automatically unlock the “Shh Sleep Now” trophy with it.
The very first enemy of this encounter is perfect. After a few seconds he will walk towards you. Then you can drop onto him for an instant knockout. Restart the checkpoint and repeat 30 times.
Important to note is that if you quit the encounter you’ll have to do 30 takedowns all over again! You must use “Checkpoint Restart” 30 times. (This is because your kill counter resets every time you load up an encounter.)
21. Run-and-Gunner (Bronze) — Defeat 50 enemies from-the-hip or blind-firing.
22. Leapfrog (Bronze) — Defeat 10 enemies in a row, alternating gunplay and hand-to-hand.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery” during “Ruins” encounter. Easiest method is on Explorer or Light difficulty.
Always kill one enemy with gunfire, then one with melee attacks and repeat. You need 10 kills total (5 gunfire, 5 melee). All the enemies in this area are really weak so it should be easy. Use Melee kills on the enemies on the ground and gunfire on the ones on the ruins. You can’t reach the enemies on the ruins, so you must reserve your weapon kills for them. If you shoot too many on the ground you might run out of enemies.
23. Unstoppable! (Silver) — Defeat 100 enemies in a row without dying in combat.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 7: Lights Out” during the “Ballroom” encounter.
During this encounter you can farm infinite kills. After leaving the ball room, enemies will respawn infinitely on the balconies of the courtyard. Just don’t go to the car or the encounter will end. – Two enemies spawn on the left and two on the right balcony.
Important Note: You are allowed to die in climbing sections, this won’t reset the kill count. Just don’t die in combat and all will be good.
You may want to activate the Infinite Ammo Cheat / Gameplay Modifier from the bonus menu for this. Cheats are unlocked after beating the game for the first time (on any difficulty). There’s also a very good chance you will unlock this Trophy on your speedrun.
24. Sharpshooter (Bronze) — Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy.
25. Rushing Roulette (Bronze) — Defeat enemies with a pistol, machine gun, and grenade, in that order, in 15 seconds.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers” during the “Drawbridge” encounter.
You will start out with an AK-47, a pistol and a grenade. There are many enemies close together here.
Just like the trophy description says, you must do the kills in a specific order: Pistol, AK-47, Grenade. Kill 3 enemies very quickly with the different weapons and the Trophy will unlock.
26. Ghost in the Cemetery (Silver) — Get through Scotland cemetery combat encounter without killing or being seen.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery” during the “Dormitories” Scotland cemetery combat encounter. Just make sure you stay stealthy as to not be seen, as well as not killing anyone.
27. Butterfingers (Bronze) — Make 10 enemies drop their grenades.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight” during the “Market Escape” encounter.
Make sure you put the difficulty on crushing! Enemies throw a lot more grenades on crushing. On lower difficulties it won’t work so well. Crushing is unlocked from the beginning. You can change difficulty anytime in encounter select or in the pause menu.
At the start of the encounter there are 3 enemies. Kill the two on the left that come running. Once they are dead, the remaining enemy on the right will fire his gun at you and follow up with a grenade. Before he throws the grenade (while he is holding it in his hand) you must shoot him. Then he drops the grenade and blows himself up. Restart the checkpoint to farm more kills. If you quit the encounter your kill progress will be reset. So make sure you do 10 in one sitting.
To make things easier it is highly recommended that you enable the cheat “Bullet Speed Mode” from the bonus menu. It will greatly slow down time while aiming. This makes it much easier to time your shot. Usually, after the two other enemies are dead, he shoots at you once, goes back into cover and then throws the grenade.
Try to kill the other 2 enemies as quickly as possible with clean headshots. If you take too long, Sully might kill the enemy on the right.
28. Boom County (Bronze) — Defeat 4 enemies with the same explosion (all explosive items and weapons apply).
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 20: No Escape” during the “Showdown” encounter. Best done on Explorer difficulty.
After killing the first 3 enemies of this area, 4 new ones will spawn close together on a rock. There is a rocket launcher sitting on one of the boxes here. Pick it up and shoot the 4 enemies after they jump down the rock. Aim at the enemy that carries a rocket launcher, he has the strongest armor.
This should easily kill all 4 of them.
Note that if you don’t get it on your first try, simply “Restart Checkpoint”.
29. Defeat 10 in 60 — China Lake GL (Bronze) — Defeat 10 enemies in 60 seconds with the China Lake Grenade Launcher.
Requirements: First you should beat the story to unlock weapon select and the infinite ammo cheat. Without infinite ammo this will be very hard to do because the grenade launcher comes with only 3 shots. – You can buy cheats from the bonus menu and they don’t disable Trophies.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers” during “Drawbridge” encounter, since that’s when the China Lake Grenade Launcher can be selected.
Activate the infinite ammo cheat and use weapon select to get the China Lake GL. Now shoot the enemies and you should get this easily. You can kill 10 of them in less than 20 seconds. Without the infinite ammo cheat you would run out of ammo too quickly.
30. Hang Tough! (Bronze) — Destroy 10 vehicles while being dragged from the rope.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight” during the “Convoy” encounter.
At the very start of the encounter you can shoot vehicles with your pistol while being dragged. If you shoot them often enough they explode.
Put the difficulty on explorer for this and enable auto-aim. Then it’s very very easy. Destroy the first two cars and repeat the checkpoint. Keep repeating this until the trophy pops.
When you quit the encounter your progress towards this trophy will be lost. So make sure you destroy 10 vehicles in one sitting.
31. Run the Table (Silver) — Defeat enemies with a stealth attack, melee attack, headshot, and explosives, in that order, in 15 seconds.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 8: The Grave of Henry Avery” during “Dormitories” encounter. Easiest method is between Explorer to Hard difficulty.
The timer starts when you do the stealth kill. Remember you must do kills in a certain order: stealth, melee, headshot, explosive.
As soon as the encounter starts, rush to the enemy on the left wall as quickly as you can. Do a stealth kill on him, then roll away and do a melee kill on the other enemy on the wall. If you’re fast enough and roll away he won’t see you. If you’re too slow and don’t roll away you might get spotted and Sam will kill the enemy.
After the melee kill you’ll want to jump down into the large enemy group. Use the AK-47 to go for a quick headshot and immediately do a quick throw with dynamite (press R1 for a short moment, don’t hold it down to aim!). The quick throw isn’t very accurate and sometimes misses. But the dynamite has a huge blast radius so it should be fine.
Helpful Notes: It may take a few tries to get the timing down. If you didn’t get the Trophy simply restart the encounter to try again.
If you have too much trouble with it you may even activate the slow motion cheat in the bonus menu (unlocked after beating the game once on any difficulty). The game counts time differently in slow motion.
32. Hitting a Brick Wall (Bronze) — Defeat 5 armored enemies with melee only.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 10: The Twelve Towers” during “Avery’s Tower” encounter. Easiest method is on Explorer or Light difficulty.
There are two armored shotgun enemies here. First you need to do a jump takedown to take their helmet off. Then follow up with melee attacks. You are not allowed to shoot them at all (not even the helmet). – You can jump on them from the ruins.
33. Wingman (Bronze) — Perform 10 combo buddy takedowns.
Location: Best done at the end of “Chapter 2: Infernal Place” during the “Laundry Fight” encounter.
When one of your friends punches an enemy you must attack that same enemy. Then you will see an animation where both of you knock out the enemy together. There are infinite enemies spawning in that room, so you can take your time (just don’t attack the boss enemy or the encounter will end).
34. Cliffhanger (Bronze) — Pull 20 enemies over when hanging from a ledge.
Location: Best done in “Chapter 7: Lights Out” during “Evasion” encounter.
The first enemy in this encounter can be pulled while hanging from a ledge (press the Square button while you’re on the ledge under him).
Restart the checkpoint 20 times and repeat the pulling move.
Be aware that your kill count resets each time you start an encounter. So if you quit the encounter you need to do 20 kills again. You must use checkpoint restart 20 times in a row.
35. Continue the Adventure (Bronze) — Complete the Uncharted Multiplayer Introduction.
36. Get in the Game (Bronze) — Complete 5 matches in Multiplayer.
37. Trials by Fire (Bronze) — Complete all trials on Moderate (difficulty) in Multiplayer.
38. Friends Forever! (Bronze) — Spawn 10 Sidekicks in Multiplayer.
39. Medic! (Bronze) — Revive 10 Allies in Multiplayer.
40. Relic Finder (Bronze) — Find the Strange Relics.
Tip: To find all 3 Strange Relics, check out our “Uncharted 4 Strange Relics Locations Guide“.
41. Peaceful Resolution (Silver) — After being marooned, leave everyone alive until the Treasury.
Location: Can be done by completing “Chapter 13: Marooned” and “Chapter 14: Join Me in Paradise” without killing anyone.
From the time you get marooned until the time you enter the Treasury building you, or your partner, are unable to kill anyone. You can be spotted and take fire, but you can’t have an enemy get killed. There are 3 separate encounters during this stretch and the checkpoints are extremely liberal so feel free to “Restart Checkpoint” or kill yourself as often as you’d like to make sure no enemy gets killed.
The Trophy will pop at the beginning of “Chapter 15: The Thieves of Libertalia”.
42. Ludonarrative Dissonance (Gold) — Defeat 1000 enemies.
43. Don’t Feed the Animals (Bronze) — Play with the lemur in the market and let it steal your apple.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight”. At the very start of the chapter go to the left of the market square. There are two ladies here who want to sell some apples to you. Buy an apple and go to the man with the lemur at the end of the market. Press on the Triangle button of your PS4 controller to interact with him. As you walk towards Sully the lemur will climb your shoulder and steal the apple – this unlocks the Trophy.
44. I Accidentally All the Guns (Bronze) — Use every weapon in the game.
Tip: To find all 28 weapons, check out our “Uncharted 4 Weapons Guide“.
45. Not a Cairn in the World (Bronze) — Knock over all rock cairns in Madagascar.
Tip: To find all 16 rock cairns, check out our “Uncharted 4 Cairns Locations Guide“.
46. I Can See My House From Here! (Bronze) — Climb to the very top of the Clocktower in the City.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight”. You will need to climb to the top of the clock tower.
47. Trials and Tribulations (Bronze) — Solve the first Trial in Scotland in 10 moves or less.
Location: Can be done at the start of “Chapter 9: Those Who Prove Worthy”.
Shortly after the start of the chapter you’ll come to a room with a puzzle. There’s a big wheel with a switch to the left. Activate the switch to get a water bucket. Fill it with water and bring it back to the wheel. Now the part for the trophy starts. You may only rotate the wheels 10 times to complete the puzzle.
The puzzle is randomized, it’s different on each playthrough regardless of difficulty settings. So it’s impossible to give detailed instructions. I was able to complete mine in 6 moves because I got a lucky starting combination, but yours will likely be different.
The final picture has to look like this: White corss on left, big cross in the middle, black cross on the right, water bucket in middle of top wheel.
Just try around and restart the checkpoint when you know the solution for your puzzle.
48. Best Score! (Bronze) — Beat the best score in the retro videogame.
Location: Not possible in “Chapter 4: A Normal Life”. Try again in the “Epilogue” final chapter, to beat the highscore of 3500 points.
Key to your success in the “Epilogue” is if you’re able to get an extra life from a wooden box at the start, which nets you the 500 bonus points you need.
49. Gift of Gab (Silver) — Listen to all optional conversations in game.
Tip: To find all 36 Optional Conversations, check out our “Uncharted 4 Optional Conversations Locations Guide“.
50. Marco Polo Returns! (Bronze) — Play in the ocean near the sunken ship.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 12: At Sea”. This is earned by swimming in a specific location in the ocean near the sunken ship.
51. Stage Fright (Bronze) — Just prior to City Chase, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds (stage demo fail).
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight” right after leaving the clock tower.
This is recreating that E3 stage demo fail when Naughty Dog did a live demo of the market scene, but had a controller mishap. Recreating means you have to stand still at the market for half a minute.
52. Just Floor It! (Bronze) — Drive away in the jeep with Elena without killing any enemies.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 17: For Better or Worse” during the “Get to the Car” encounter. Best done on easy difficulty.
This Trophy requires you to stealth the “Get to the Car” encounter and get in the jeep and drive away without killing anyone. Neither you or Elena can kill anyone and Elena will start shooting once you start driving, so cross your fingers she doesn’t kill anyone, which can happen at random forcing you to “Restart Encounter” from the pause menu.
53. On Porpoise (Bronze) — Get three dolphins to follow the boat.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 12: At Sea”. You can find the dolphins on the backside of the biggest island a bit out from shore.
You need to get three dolphins to follow your boat at the same time.
54. Still Got It! (Bronze) — Hit all targets in the attic with the toy gun.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 4: A Normal Life”. When Nate’s in the attic, to the right of the window Nate can grab the purple & blue toy gun and shoot all 4 round targets hanging from the ceiling to do some target practice. After which the “I Still Got It!” Trophy will pop up.
55. Glamour Shot (Bronze) — Take a photo of Sully.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 11: Hidden in Plain Sight”. After ringing the bell at the top of the tower in this chapter, you’ll arrive in a puzzle room underneath the clock tower. After inspecting 3 pirate portraits Sully gives you his phone. You are supposed to take a picture of the pirate sigils to send to Sam, but instead you need to aim the camera at Sully and take a photo when he says cheese.
56. Swordmaster (Silver) — Perfectly parry Rafe in the sword fight without getting slashed or stabbed.
Location: Can be done in “Chapter 22: A Thief’s End” during “The Duel” encounter. Best done on Explorer difficulty.
Beat the endboss without getting hit. If you do get hit you can restart the checkpoint (there are several throughout the fight) and still get the trophy in the end.
Your opponent’s attacks are very slow on the easiest difficulty (Explorer). If you try it on a higher difficulty it will be very hard to do.
After beating the game you also unlock the Slow Motion cheat. The cheat does not disable the trophy. So if you have any trouble, enable the cheat and all attacks will be in slow motion, giving you enough time to react.
You must evade his attacks by pressing the Triangle/Circle buttons. When he strikes from the left you must press Triangle, when he attacks from the right you press Circle.
My strategy was to quickly press circle at all times. So if he attacked from the right I would automatically block it each time. I only needed to watch out for attacks from the left. When he attacked from the left I pressed Triangle real quick.
For some of his attacks it’s hard to see from what side he’s gonna attack (like the spin attack). It will take some practice to get to know all his moves. After a while you’ll get the hang of it. Some of his attack combos are always the same at certain points of the fight. Most of the advanced attacks (like the sword spin) hit from the right side.
Please comment if you have any Uncharted 4 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!